Chapter 40 Turn up

Author's pov
*fast forward*
August remained faithful during his first 2 months on his tour,he still has another month left till he comes home.He called Rae everyday and they still tryna plan their wedding and meet each others family. Rae on the other hand turned more feisty from hanging with her brother cuz he ended up buying a small apartment im Atlanta.Her momma is now living in Oakland and they rekindling their relationship.Rae got 4 more tattoos and even got a Marilyn Monroe peircing.She started dressing more sexier and even started going to clubs with her brother.She still remained faithful no matter what.

Maya is doing great,she finally got her nursing degree and works at a hospital.She works in the pediatrics unit,time to time she thinks about her unborn.Wondering if she should have kept it or not.Kenan and her still call eachother everyday like August & Rae. She just waiting till Kenan will come home so they can go on their date,she still gone keep her secret.

Kenan been holding down August,becoming his DJ and making sure August's attire is good to go for concerts,meet & greets,and radio appearances.Lets just say they making bank. They now touring Houston,Texas.

Donte got bailed out from New York and went back to Atlanta.He finally realized Rae is happy and he ended up falling in love with this girl Nique. He is struggling to get more work for artist as a DJ so as of right now he works at a club called Rayne Nightclub.

*Ace*

Damn cuhh I never thought Atlanta was gone be popping.I left my homie Nipsey back home but he know what is is,im still gone be his right hand man by sending instrumentals too him cuz a nigga loves making music...me tho I don't wanna be a rapper but tha hands behind it.I even stopped slanging and started working at a studio for upcoming artists.

As I was in deep thought, I texted my sis Rae to see if she would want to go with me for Nipseys mixtape release party for tonite.Since he's in town,I wanna surprise Rae,she likes her sum nipsey hussle.

*text convo*

me:yooooooooo big head!!u wanna come wit me to pop sum bottles?I gotta surprise for you :)

LilsisRae: Ummm...I don't get off work till 9 @nite.

Me:You gone make me cry

LilsisRae: thugs don't cry haha

Me:Come on!!

LilsisRae:Aight,imma try n get off early so I can get ready.

Me:Ma nigga haha okay ill pick you up around 10

LilsisRae:kk cuhhh!!

Me:on crip cuhh!!

LilsisRae: lmao okay bye

I laid back in my seat and started bobbin my head to this instrumental I made,it was more west coast but like anybody can work with it.I took my lighter out and lit a blunt,I just need to make my name known,(DJ Boostin').

*Rae*

After talking to my brother,I was sketching out some dresses for my boss, from night club to cocktail dresses.Atleast im getting paid to think and collect materials for these dresses.Im so stressed out and was glad im going out tonite. I don't know how im gone balance coming home late and going to my photoshoot for tomorrow then coming back to finish my sketches.

After countless hours and crumpled paper everywhere I decided to give my boss the best sketches so I can get the hell outta here.So as I walked outta her office,she was pleased and I looked at the time 8:43p.m. Just in time to get ready.

I slipped on my white high waisted jeans and put on my teal crop top.I decided to wear gold everything and I slipped into my nude heels. I took a final look in the mirror and heard a honk.My bum ass brother always be doing that shit.