Chapter 25 Goodbye

Merry Christmas everybody lmao.Hopefully you guys r having a safe holiday.And my gift to you all: imma write 5 of these chaps today.

~tour day~

*Rae*

Today my baby leaves for tour,im excited for him but also not cuz Donte is gone be riding wit him.I told Aug to wait after the tour is over to handle watever he wants to do with Donte.Im watching August pack all his things and smiled at him.

Me: So when are we gone meet each others family? and plan for the wedding?

Aug:Uh hopefully when I get back,I mean you can start planning the wedding like what dress you wanna wear or the colors and thangs.So when we Skype you can go over those wit me coo??

I nodded and saw he was ready to be picked up in couple of minutes.I looked down and played with my fingers and he stood in front of me.

*sign language*

Aug; I love you.

Me:I love you too.

He walked out wit his bags and I followed.No matter if I have a hearing aid or not Aug still does sign language.

He walked outside and the tour bus was parked out front.Im having all these mixed emotions because I know august is still a thug at heart,his temper is short.,and what will happen on tour(groupies,Donte,etc)

I helped him load the light bags on the bus and walked out.

August:Well this is it.....imma be gone for four months.Imma always call you tho aight.

I nodded and hugged him.

Me:You better be safe too,I mean it.

He smiled and kissed me.

Manager:August we gotta pick up Donte,time is money.

'that nigga should walk all tha way to Nashville ' August mumbled.

Manager:What was that?

Aug:Oh nothing, im coming just give me a minute.

He turned back around.

Aug:Ill call you when I get to Nashville.

I nodded and he went about his way.I turned around and walked into the house.

*August*

So we pulled up to this bitch niggas house and I can already feel my blood boil up.

Saw his ass walk onto the bus,I automatically try to put on a smile.

Donte:Wassup August

He dapped me but my hand was limp.

Me:Wassup.

Donte: Okay....so are you ready for Alabama?

I nodded and lit a blunt.

As long he talks to someone else but me then im cool.I know he handles the beats and basically is my DJ,but im stuck between defending my girl and putting my career in jeopardy.

*Nashville,Tennessee *

My show was crazzyyyyy!man it was popping,sure some girls tryna slip sum numbers but when I got backstage I threw them away.Me and Donte will exchange few words but that's it.

Maybe it won't be too bad riding along with him,but he gone get his though.

My whole team went to our hotel to pop some bottles.Let me tell ya I was faded.

I went back to my own room and tried to turn on my laptop.Shit wasn't turning on as I was laughing to myself. minds as well facetime Rae on my iPhone.I called her up and picked up.

Me; Heyyyyyyy babyyy,im like so faded rite now but I wanna tell ya tha show was a success.haha I don't know why im laughing right now.

Rae:Haha you must of did well then haha.

Me:Yea,im too gone rite na baby,but I really wanna talk to you tho.These bitches dont mean shit to me,u all that matters.Oh I didn't give Donte a hard time either so ya boy is coo.hahahaha oh my gawd (singing)you looking so good rite na,if I could then I would pull you rite now.

Rae:Okay august baby sleep off that highness of yours and call me in the morning aight.Goodnite baby.

Me:okay but I love you

Rae:I love you too so bye haha make that money.

I nodded and she ended the call.I dragged myself to my bed and dozed off.

*Rae*

That's the first time I ever saw August get really drunk and his eyes were super red.I chuckled and pulled the covers over me.Maybe ill see my girl Maya tomorrow since i havent seen her in so long.

End