Chapter 3 <Watcha shy fo'>

*Rae* 10 o'clock

So I eventually decided to go to tha club.I dressed in high waisted black shorts with a light pink tank.I wore sum wedges and put nuthin but gold jewelry.My hair was curled and makeup was neutral. But ya girl looked good tho. But I am feeling really nervous cuz this is the first time Im going to the club.Don't underestimate me...I can kinda listen to music i guess by feeling the vibration when I put my hand on a surface.

But anyways I stared at my reflection in the mirror and hoped for the best...cuz I don't want nobody making fun of me or some guys tryna talk.

I walked into Mayas room and saw her trying to pick out an outfit like come on we gone miss tha "ladies get in free before 11 deal"

She noticed my presence and replied

Maya: U look so beautiful but sexy.

I nodded and said "Thanx I don't wanna overdue it but wat bout u?"

Maya:A nigga has so many choices...like I wanna twerk but I don't want nuthin showing haha...I guess ill wear sum leggings and my floral crop top wit sum heels.

thank god she finally made a choice!After she got ready we drove to Club Lotus.

It was packed but Maya worked her magic and got us in quick.There were dudes tryna holla at us but I just smiled.

We eventually found an area with couches so we can sit and talk.

*sign language*

Me:Its banging haha I can feel tha beats

Maya: Fareal?hey atleast the music is loud enough

I just smiled and looked at everybody...some were hugged up on their boos and sum tryna get a one night stand.

Since I can feel the vibrations of music I ended up swaying my hips to the beat.I think the song was "come thru"by drake cuz Maya plays that all tha damn time especially loud as hell.

Maya thought it was cute to pull me onto the dance floor and start twerking.her crazy ass I swear.

But ya girl kno how to twerk!!

I ended up dancing so much and when turned I bumped into someone.

*August*

Me: Damn this club is packed as hell!!

Kenan: I see different hoes from all area codes haha

Me: fuck outta here wit that..u a fool man.Lets go to vip.

We walked upstairs to VIP and immediately lit a blunt and ordered some ciroc. Hoes tryna jump on my dick but im just coolin...I ain't desperate.they sum popcorn hoes.

Soon we saw some of our crew walk into VIP...guess we ain't alone.We were just turning up as usual and then I walked over to the ledge to look at everybody then I saw 'her'.

She wore a pink tank and sum shorts that showed off her curves.She didn't look like hoe material cuz of the way she carried herself...she was twerking on her friend...but her friend wasn't all that in my book.I kept staring at her.

Soon Glasses Malone's "That good" song came on... and I decided to holla at lil mama.

I told kenan wat imma do then made my way to spit sum game.

As I was behind her she turned and bump into me.

Me: Aye im sorry ma I didn't mean to be so close to you.My name is Aug

*reaches his hand out for a handshake*

*Rae*

I turned and it was a fine ass brotha.He was light skinned...stood bout 6'2"...wore Levis and a white tee and timberlands.Don't forget his tats that hugged his muscular frame.ohhhlawd.he said something but I was looking at his lips to see wat he was saying.but i shook it hand tho.just then Maya came to my rescue.

Aug: aye ma my name is August...what's ur name shawty?

As he repeated himself I just stared blankly.

Maya: Her name is Rae...sorry she is shy.

I gave Maya the look and she quickly signed tha guys name while the guys back was turned slightly i guess looking upstairs and waving to his friend.....came to find out his name is August.

He turned back around and smiled at me in which I returned wit a smile.His dimples showed and that is wat got me feeling some type of way.

Aug: damn shawty watcha shy fo' 

Again I just smiled which made him sorta blush and look down.I saw him reach in his pocket to pull out his phone and then he handed it to me...I looked at Maya and she gave me that 'bitch u better give him that numba"look

So I put in my number as 'Shyshawty' then gave it back to him.

Just then I felt strong vibrations as if sumthin popped.

Everybody was running around.We all ducked down and Maya signed that somebody started shooting and that we had to leave...but for sum reason I felt someones arm around me which was that guy Aug.

He was too involved by looking at the VIP section which was upstairs...but I noticed he had a gun out too.

I stared at the 9 in his hands then Maya grabbed me outta Augusts's grip and we ran outta tha club.

But I looked back and saw August looking back at me.So I blew him a kiss just for the fun of it. And turned back around before we get shot.

Maybe he will text me who know??...

End of chapter:

Hey guys I kno this is kinda short but I just wanna give y'all sumthin to read.wat do u guys think?hmm..vote/comment