Chapter 11 <Date Night part 1>

*Rae*

I can't wait till my date with August tomorrow....I already kno what im goin to wear. Since it's cold, im going to wear dark Hollister wash jeans..with a cream colored long sleeve that shows the lace portion on my back with some black boots...August said to keep it simple.I decided to wear my diamond earrings which I got from my ex back in Cali....freshman skool days before I moved to the ATL. I wonder wat he's up to now??he hurt me in the past but now im onto a new boo.

I shrugged off the thought..and picked out a diamond pendant that Maya gave me last Xmas.

I finalized my outfit and hanged them up in my closet. I then made sure I had my notebook and pen with me.

I laid in my bed and fell asleep.

*flashback dream*

My ex and I were holding hands and talking a stroll on Rosecrans Boulevard ...he signed language wat we gone be like in 10 years.

I replied married with you.

He flashed me that smile...gosh I missed that smile.He was the one that took me in.when my mother kicked me out. I had no where to go and I was living with him.

Then outta nowhere police cars.surrounded us...they were screaming at Donte and I was stuck.

They took him away and I was left alone.I thought he quit!!

*dream over*

I got up and realized a 14 year old shouldn't be dealing with her 15 yr old boyfriend who was taken to juvie for stealing and gang banging.

I guess you can say I was stoopid in love but what hurt most was when I found out he cuffed a new bitch...those letters I wrote didn't faze him...hell I was still faithful but he didn't wanna hit me up at all.

I stopped trying and soon my grandmother found out what my momma did to me and allowed me to stay with her in ATL for sophmore year.

The day before I left Compton...I visited his grandfather.I told him o ain't coming back.

Bless his grandpa cuz he was deaf too...tha only person who cud understand me...well of course Donte.

I didn't realize I was crying from thinking about those events. Heart break is a disease...it can be fatal .

I started thinking about August and how he is in tha drug game...should I second guess myself??

I shook it off cuzz I believe he sumthin special.With me smiling...I went to sleep for tomorrow.

*Next day*

I woke up and smiled...today's tha day

I even jumped in Mayas bed and she threw up tha bird.haha

I was making breakfast and August texted me to be ready at 5p.m.

I texted back with :aiight c ya soon.and don't be late lol

Aug Bear: Never boo..im making sure my tires r st8.

I smiled and started cleaning because I don't have work 2day.

*4:45*

I put on the finishing touches of my makeup...I went for the smokey look.

and admired my curvy frame and Maya signed that August is at the door.

I rook another glance in my mirror and walked to the door...there he held a dozen of red roses in his hand.

End if part 1

How y'all feel now?hmmm

comment/vote come on now.:)