Chapter 5 <The meetup part 1>

*August*

After texting ol girl from the club...I cudnt stop thinking bout the way she fitted in my arms perfectly. Its like she was made for me. But I gotta see if she is worth being a ride or die...especially tha shit I be doing.

Im literally nervous to meet her this Thursday but I hope everything I say won't come out wrong...I tend to do that alot.I just got to break outta her shell and see what's up.

I called up Kenan aand Rico to see if they wanna do this big drop that's worth 30 mill...I got connects up in Puerto Rico and they want that good..so why not bring in some change even tho I don't understand their language.

They was down and we gotta be ready for tomorrow.

*Wednesday*

We met up wit this tall muscular guy with very tan complexion at a warehouse.He was dressed in suit wit gator shoes...nigga was pimpin.

He goes by the name as Reem.

"you got my rocks?" Reem said

"Yea 40kilos...you got the 30 mill?"

With that he pulled out a Louis Vuitton duffle and handed it to me...in exchange wit my old duffle of rocks...damn I better upgrade tha way I serve these niggas.

"Its nice doing business wit ya" Reem responded.

I nodded to my boys so we can get gone...I made sure and looked around before I left cuz I don't want them popping 9's in our heads.

-At August's house-

I put the 30 mill in my cash depositor so it can count it just to make sure it was the amount Reem had promised.

Then I divided 10 mill each...one to kenan...tha other to Rico..and tha last for myself.

We decided to celebrate by lighting a blunt outside my condo where we can stare at the ATL city.

I gotta do something wit my life besides this drug lord shit.It was fun at first but now its getting too deep for me to want out.

-Next Day-

*Rae*

Today is the day where I meet August at the park.I debated what I wanted to wear but im stuck on if he will like me or not. I just decided to keep it casual by wearing light wash jeans and cream colored t-shirts wit some wedges.I straightened my hair to smooth my naps. I was impress cuz I still looked cute.

Okay Rae just breathe....oh my god...I should just cancel.I can't do this.

*sign language*

Maya: Girl are u okay? why u freaking out?

me: Im scared

Maya: Look at me you are beautiful.U make him understand the way you are.

With that I had the courage to gather my purse along with a notepad and a pen.

Me: I am going to do this.What's the worst that can happened right?

Maya: There you go! Ooh I gotta hurry I have to get to work.Thank god it will b slow today.

She left and I took a last look in the mirror and left.

*2:37*

I checked my iPhone again and August was suppose to meet me here at 2. I knew it was too good to be true.I gathered up my stuff and began to walk...just then my phone fell outta my pocket and landed on the grass..but tha damn dew on the grass went in my screen and screwed it up.Just then I saw a shadow upon me.

End of chap...thanks to everybody who commented on my last chapter.I appreciate it alot :)..Happy thanksgiving to all y'all.Don't worry im planning on writing 3 more chapters today.