Chapter 32 Unknown

*Rae*
ring ring ring

I looked at Maya who was safely sleeping on the couch,then looked at my phone.This is the unknown. number that called me yesterday,I noticed it was a California number.

Me;Hello?

Unknown:hello?Is this Rae? why did you hang up on me the last time.

I couldn't believe it,my no good mother Draya is calling me now.My only thought is how did she get my number?fuckin Donte ugh

Me:Yea

Draya: I just wanted to see what going on with you?Um I know you don't wanna talk to me but I just started going to church and went to rehab for addiction.Im just tryna make mends with you baby.I talked to your grandmother who gave me this number.She told me how you graduated and improved your speech.We really need to talk.

Me:Um im pretty busy.I needa go.

With that I hung up,I have so much on my plate.work,wedding,my love is on tour,my bff is homeless and is struggling,and crazy ex on my ass.

I can't deal right now.To me she will always be unknown and I wanna keep it that way.

*Kenan*

I struggled with my luggage and waited on August to pick me up.I just needed time to be away from Atlanta.As I looking down at my phone,I saw a white escalade roll up.The window rolled down but my hand was on my glock,I don't know New York like that ya feel me.

August:Nigga get yo black ass in here

Me:Shut up Mr.I love this shit haha

He got out and helped me with my bags and we got in then we rode to this big ass royal hotel he was staying in.

Me:Damn nigga is that what ya on now??

He chuckled as I looked up at the view,im a southern nigga who's world revolved around the hood.We don't see the city like this before.

August:Come on nigga,ya ass is staying in my penthouse suite.

I nodded cuz even if we had to share a bed or sleep on the floor I was down either way.

He opened the door to his room,lawd a nigga almost fainted.I saw white on white linens and curtains.The mini fridge was stocked up.I never saw this before.

I sat down at the table by his TV,and enjoyed sharing this moment with my day 1 nigga.

Me:So tell me what's up with this nigga Donte?

August:Man let me see.....

*20 minutes later*

Me:Man that nigga crazy!!He hit Rae like foreal?!imma kill him where he at?

August:Chill nigga imma handle it but im stuck rite na.

Me:What you mean?

August:Mayne like he is under contract to DJ my tour,I can't fire him.That's what's killing me inside.

I shook my head and walked to my bags and started unpacking some shit I copped up for August for tonite and my own clothes.

Me:He can suck a dick!Just don't let me around that nigga and ill do tha same for you.

August laughed but I was dead serious.

Me:Aye can I use this closet

I pointed to the i

one by his bed,I needa make sure my nigga's outfit is on point.I opened this closet and I knocked over this camera.I picked it up wondering if it was on and it was.

I turned around and noticed August was lighting up a blunt.

Me:Aye is this yours?I knocked this over in yo closet.

August:Naw that ain't mine.tha fuck?!

We looked at the camera and then at eachother.

happy new years eve guys!!!this may be my last chap for 2013
omg im so ready for 2014.

Make sure and comment/vote