FINAL A/N

Well... where do I start?

Writing has always been a big passion of mine. I've always had journals and notebooks where I could express myself and pour all of my emotions into them, until I discovered the world of fiction writing.

But there was only one problem... I've always been so insecure about my writing that I never brought myself to expose it to the world and when I found this amazing app where I could do that (anonymously), it just made me realise that I have nothing to fear.

Yeah, I'm still insecure to the point where not even my close friends and family know about this account or this book, but yet I'm completely and undoubtedly fulfilled with having it this way.

No, this book doesn't have many reads or votes or comments, but that doesn't discourage me in any way, in fact, it only motivates me to better myself and improve my writing skills.

This is my very first "book" and I know it has its flaws and all, but that doesn't make me any less happier for having it out there for the world to see, so thank you!

Thank you for dedicating your time to reading it, commenting on it and voting.

Thank you for keeping up with my crazy uploading schedule.

Thank you for letting me give life to these characters.

But most of all, thank you for allowing me to live my dream.

There were times last year when I was completely uninterested in university and work and life in general, because I'm growing up and adulthood is becoming harder and harder, but writing kept me sane and kept me well.

Anyways, I just can't tell you how much I appreciate you guys.

Thank you, again.

With love,

- I.