CHAPTER 19

After spending the whole weekend together, I woke up on Monday morning cuddled in Harry's arms, wishing I could just spend the day in bed with him again, as we did the entire day on Sunday and Saturday night. His strong, tattooed arms were holding me, pressing my back against his chest as I felt his steady, slow breaths coming out in soft puffs on the crook of my neck.

I've never felt so comfortable and safe in someone's arms as I did on Harry's, but at the same time it scared the hell out of me. I was so scared that this beautiful boy that had recently come into my life would just slip away and leave me, and I was completely sure that I wouldn't be able to handle being apart from him again.

I knew I was already way too deep in this.

I tried to get out of his arms, only for him to pull me even closer and tight his grip around me as I giggled at how cute he was even in his sleep. He mumbled something inaudible in my ear as a giggled left my lips again when his full lips brushed against a sensitive part of my neck.

His sleep soon became more agitated as his mumbling did too and before I was fully aware of what was going on, he was screaming my name and holding me even tighter.

I tried to turn around to awake him, but his arms wouldn't allow me to move. "No, please! Mel, no! Mel!" He screamed in my ear as I tried to wake him up from his nightmare, calling his name and running my hands through his arms and every part of him that I could reach. "Harry! Babe, please wake up! Harry!" I pleaded.

He bolted awake from the bed, panting and looking around, searching for me. As soon as his eyes landed on my shocked figure lying beside him, he threw his arms around my shaking body. "You're here, it was just a dream, you're here." He whispered, trying to assure himself that I hadn't gone anywhere.

"Harry, baby, what happened?" His messy hair tickled my cheeks and his sweating body warmed my trembling one. I was terrified of what I had just witnessed. He was so vulnerable and afraid, trapped inside a nightmare and my heart dropped in my chest. "It was just a dream, love, just a dream." Again, he said trying to reassure that what just happened was not real.

I pet my hands through his curls and kissed the top of his head. I could feel his breathing regularizing as it came out in his usual soft puffs instead of his dreading panting. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and he raised his head from my chest, green eyes searching for mine. "You were gone and I-" He looked confused as he tried to say the right words. "Just don't go anywhere, Mel, please."

As he pleaded with his widened and confused green eyes and held me tight again, I realized that I was just as afraid of leaving him as he was. I was afraid that once I was out of our little bubble that we've been in the entire weekend, something bad would happen and come between us.

Last time I had left simply to go to work, I came back home to my best friend cheating on her "boyfriend" with my ex. I was not entirely shaken, since I had no feelings for him anymore, I was just surprised to see that someone that I considered a friend would scoop so low to get her "revenge" over a one night stand.

I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay in his bed with him, especially after what I've had just witnessed. His nightmare must have seemed so vivid and real, since he practically begged me not to go. But I had classes the whole morning and a shift to cover in the afternoon at the coffee shop. According to Luke, there was new member in our staff and he needed me there to train them.

Luke was one of my best friends, besides Ana. Well, I guess he was my only friend now and I was lucky that he was also the manager of the coffee shop I worked in, which his family owned.