CHAPTER 6

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Her bambi, widened eyes kept staring at me as if I've had grown two heads. Why couldn't she make that easy? Women were so dammed complicated, all the fucking time.

"Sure, thanks, but what are you doing here?" She finally found her voice, extending her right hand and reaching out, waiting for me to hand her one of the cups of coffee as she kept her intense gaze.

"I, uhm, I just went out to get some coffee for us and didn't want to wake you up." I shrugged and gave her shy smile. I knew I shouldn't have lied, but she definitely didn't need to know how my head was spinning from all the 'should I stay or should I go?' melo-fucking-drama I was having before.

"Okay, so why did you leave those notes?" She didn't move an inch from where she was, she was just standing there, making all those questions and I was getting fucking tired to work so hard for someone who I didn't even know how I was feeling so attracted to.

"I don't know, okay? God, why some many questions?" I ran my hand through my hair, impatiently waiting for her to flip out at any second, because I realised that she actually hadn't made that many questions.

"Okay, Geez, I'll stop talking now." She said with a grin on her face and a sarcastic tone in her voice. I thought to myself that maybe she was happy to see me here again. Call me crazy, but before she realised that it was actually me standing in her room, waiting for her, she had the same look on her face that I did when I was pacing back and forth in front of the building, trying to get my shit together.

She looked relieved? I didn't even know what to think, I was just glad I was back. A heavy weight seemed to be lifted off my shoulders whenever I was around her. I liked that feeling.

"How far is this coffee shop again?" She asked, after sipping from her cup once and frowning at the cold taste of coffee. "Here you go again with all of your questions." I rolled my eyes sarcastically and grinned. She laughed and threw the shitty coffee in the trashcan under her table.

"So," I said looking at my feet. "So..." she replied, waiting for me to elaborate. "What are you doing today?" I hoped she knew that I wasn't about to take her on a date or anything, I didn't do that kind of shit. I was just there for another quick fuck and then I was out.

"Actually, I was planning on having a pleasant date with my two best friends: netflix and bed." She giggled after she finished, making the sweetest, angelic noise I've ever heard and I couldn't help but chuckle at her attempt of a joke. "That sounds lovely. Mind if I join?"

What the actual fuck? When have the word 'lovely' ever left my mouth? When have I ever thought about something being sweet? Or angelic? What the fuck was wrong with me? I was not the kind of guy who had the words 'sweet' or 'lovely' in his vocabulary. I didn't want to stay there with her watching fucking chick flicks the whole afternoon, even her being as hot as she was.

I just wanted to fuck her again and ditch her, but why was I having problems on the ditch part? Why was it so hard for me to leave this girl? She was like a fucking magnet and I couldn't even understand why I was so attracted to her, I barely knew her.

"That'd be perfect, Harry." She smiled and moved to grab the remote from the nightstand, before plopping down on her bed. She fluffed the pillow beneath her and lied back down, turning the tv on and turning her head to the side to look at me.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She giggled again and I moved to lie down next to her, pulling her closer so her head was lying over my chest and my arms were wrapped around her waist.