CHAPTER 3

HARRY'S P.O.V.

The silence was too loud and my head was spinning with those same, ever constant, dark thoughts. I needed a distraction and I need it fast. Fuck it.

As I slid one hand closer to the apex oh her thighs, my other one held her chin up so she was looking at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as her eyes began to flutter close. "I just need to do this." I whispered and our lips met. That was the distraction I needed, tasting her was good enough to keep my demons away for a while, although nothing could overcome the feeling of being inside someone and I really needed that in that moment.

The alcohol effect was slowly slipping away from my system, my thoughts were turning clearer and clearer by the second. I couldn't bring myself to remember, I couldn't be reminded of what happened. I needed more alcohol. No. I needed more Mel.

She caressed my tongue with hers, slowly but firmly, like she was desperate for it and I couldn't help but hold her tighter. She wanted it. Did she? She did. Every girl wanted to have sex with me, I didn't consider myself a cocky person, but no one has ever said no to me.

Maybe this one was different. No, of course not. She was just another random girl, I picked at a bar, who invited me in, without even knowing me. She was like every other girl, she wouldn't say no, not to me.

She tasted so fucking good, not a single taste of alcohol on her tongue, just pure vanilla and mint. It was addictive. Her tongue moved expertly against mine, almost provocative. She wanted me.

I felt my dick twitch when she ran her hands through my hair and rested them on my chest. I've got to fucking have her, I needed to be inside of her or these demons would never go away.

My hand slid from her chin to her left breast and she gasps when I squeezed it. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Her eyes were wide and almost black. "I-I thought you wanted me to fuck you." She was still looking at me with her eyes wide open and her mouth in a shape of an "o".

Her plump, red lips around my cock would feel so fucking good, I felt my dick grow just from the thought. "What? You thought I'd sleep with you? Are you kidding?" She laughed and her eyes went back to normal, which were still pretty wide. "I thought that, I mean, I guessed you..." Oh great, I was fucking stuttering, what the fuck was wrong with me?

"I've met you like five minutes ago and you seriously think that I'd sleep with you? You're delusional!" What the fuck was she talking about? I've done this a thousand times and something like this never happened before.

Girls have already had sex with me just by me looking at them, I literally didn't need to say a single word to them. What the fuck was wrong with her? I could feel the rage boiling inside of me and I just wanted to throw her over that fucking coffee table and teach her some good manners.

"You fucking invited me into your apartment, what did you want me to think?" I raised my voice and her eyes went wider again.

I fucking needed her.

MEL'S P.O.V.

"I invited you in? You were the one who said that you were too drunk to drive yourself back home! I just thought that, since you gave me a ride, I'd let you stay until the alcohol was no longer in your system!" I felt my eyes trying to pop out of their sockets.

Who the hell did he think he was? He was one of those douches who thought every single girl in the world wanted to sleep with them. To be honest, he was pretty irresistible, and his lips... they were so soft and plump. I just couldn't bring myself to trust someone so easily to get this intimate with again, not after all I've been through.