CHAPTER 4

MELISSA'S P.O.V.

His big hands automatically moved to the small of my back, his cherry lips tasted like alcohol and, even though I didn't like the taste of it, I didn't want to stop kissing him. He pulled me closer, sliding his left hand inside the back pocket of my jeans, while his right hand was grabbing the nape of my neck.

We were already panting when I decided to pull back and looked at his emerald eyes. I really wanted to keep kissing him, but I knew that if we kept doing that, there was no way I could keep him from doing what he wanted with me. I was already so worked up, I knew I could do whatever I pleased and if I wanted to have sex with him I could, but there was a small part of me that felt like I was disrespecting myself.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." He said with a smirk on his lips and I smiled embarrassed by my own wild actions. "I'm sorry, I was just... Uhm, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have." I didn't know why I was even apologizing, but I looked down in shame. "Don't be. I mean, I liked that, didn't you?" He asked and I instantly looked up, hoping he couldn't see my blushed cheeks, but also trying to read him.

He was sounding like a complete different person, he sounded a bit insecure, if you will. Was he actually asking if I liked the kiss? Of course I did, that's why I kissed him, I wanted to do it again since we first kissed. He lips were addictive and I couldn't help myself, but stare at them.

When he apologized and asked if I wanted to get to know him, I've got to see a different side of him, a side that I didn't even think existed. I thought he was this cocky, arrogant, obnoxious guy, but he showed me that he could be more than what he appeared to be and, well, my hormones also took a toll on me, not allowing me control myself. I just wanted to taste those lips again so bad.

He took a step towards me, lifting my chin with his index finger, so I was looking at him and he surprised me by giving a quick peck to my lips. I whined when he distanced himself from me to grab the pillow and blanket from my bed and walked towards the door.

I followed him to the living room and helped him set the couch, so he could sleep in it. I could feel his constant gaze and I just couldn't bear the thought of him sleeping in the couch while I was in a comfortable bed, big enough for the two of us.

"You know what?" I asked, with I high pitched voice and I rolled my eyes at how squeaky I sounded. "What?" His trembling voice filled the room and sent chills down my spine, as I start folding the duvet and the sheet again, putting them under my arm and grabbing the pillow with my free and.

Harry kept looking at me confused, as if I was regretting my decision of letting him stay. I looked at him and I started to speak before I could even think of what I was going to say. "You can sleep with me." His eyes widened and I could see a small smirk forming in the corner of his lips.

"I mean – this is an uncomfortable, old couch and my bed is big enough for the both of us, so as long as you promise you won't try any funny business, I'll let you sleep with me, I mean, beside me." I blinked twice and looked away, mentally hitting myself for my poor choice of words. "Erm... Okay" He simply answered, scratching the back of his neck with a smug look on his face.

He followed me back to my bedroom and while he sat on my bed, I walked inside of my closet to change clothes. A minute passed before I opened the closet door. Harry's eyes immediately widened, as he saw me and I blushed instantly, while he stared at me from head to toe.

I was wearing grey, loose sweatpants and a tight, white tank top with a white, lace bra underneath it and, even though I was sure he wasn't able to see the bra, I couldn't help but starting to get subconscious about the piece of lingerie that I had decided to wear.