CHAPTER 2

"Don't go. I mean, stay with me a little bit more." He was still holding my wrist and looking straight into my eyes. There was something about his eyes, I didn't know what, but there was something there, different from everything I've ever seen.

It was as if they were begging for something and if you looked straight into them, you couldn't just say no. "O-Okay. What do you want to do?" I asked him, sitting back down on the couch beside him.

"I don't know. Talk, maybe?" He looked at the coffee table in front of us and ran his hand through his long, dark, curly hair. He was genuinely beautiful. No. Beautiful was not the right word. He was... unique.

What was happening to me? If it were any other day, I would have never let a stranger give me a ride, let alone get into my apartment. But Harry was different, wasn't he? He didn't look like the other guys from uni, he wasn't at the same pub as every other student was tonight, that must have said something about his personality, right?

"What are you thinking about?" His voice filled the room and my heart pounded, as I tried to find a different answer, so I wouldn't tell him what I was really thinking.

Wait, why was my heart even beating so fast? I had nothing to be nervous about. I could only hope that he couldn't hear it.

"Just how stupid I am for letting a guy that I've met thirty minutes ago into my apartment." Why? Why have I said that? "Wow, you have no filter, do you?" He chuckled and I noticed the deep dimple in his left cheek. "I'm sorry." I tried to hide my face in my hands, in embarrassment.

"Don't be. It's true though." He took both of my hands off from my face and rested them in his lap, looking into my eyes with a smug grin. "So, why did you let me in then?" I pulled my hands from his lap and rested them on mine, but this time I couldn't avoid his emerald stare.

"I actually have no idea why. I think you may be... different, I mean, everyone our age was at this pub weren't. Why weren't you?" His smile fell from his lips and he looked at me with a straight face, with his eyebrows pulled down.

"I don't really like being around people."

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I didn't really want to be alone, hell I didn't even know what I wanted, all I knew was that I couldn't just sit at home and listen to my thoughts, I needed a distraction, so I grabbed her wrist as she stood up.

"Don't go." Great, apparently, I was begging now. "I mean, stay with me a little bit more." She held her stare with mine, looking at me thoughtful. "O-Okay." She stuttered.

"What do you want to do?" I want to throw you in this couch and fuck your brains out until I forget all of my problems, that's what I want.

"I don't know. Talk, maybe?" That was all that came out, well maybe because I knew that if I said what I was really thinking, she would call the police the moment I finished my sentence. I ran a hand through my hair, hoping that she couldn't hear what I was truly thinking.

I stared at the small, crooked coffee table in front of us and I was getting annoyed just by the fact that the fucking coffee table was not sitting straight.

God, how I wanted to fuck that girl over that coffee table, until it's no longer crooked. What was her name again? Mackenzie? Melanie? Melody? Fuck, I couldn't even remember her name. I remembered it started with 'm'. Melissa? Yes, Mel.

Why the fuck was she still looking at me? Did I have something on my face? She looked... confused? "What are you thinking about?" I broke the silence and I was surprised by the fact that I was actually curious about what she was thinking.

"Just how stupid I am for letting a guy that I've met thirty minutes ago into my apartment." I couldn't help but laugh, this girl had no filter, she could actually be a good distraction. Who was I kidding? I could only distract myself when I was inside some random girl, fucking her brains out.

"Wow, you have no filter, do you?" Why the fuck was I still smiling like an idiot? "I'm sorry" She tried to hide her face in her hands, but I didn't want her to, I wanted to see her gorgeous face. "Don't be. It's true though."

I grabbed both of her hands and rested them on my lap. I felt my dick twitch, even though her hands were nowhere near it. "So, why did you let me in then?" What she said made so much sense, why would she let a fucking drunk into her home? Barely did she know who she was dealing with.

A small chuckle leaves my mouth when the thought of all the things I could do to this girl crossed my mind. She pulled her hands from my lap and I was brought back to reality. She really was a good distraction, with those Bambi eyes staring right back at me. She was the only one who did that.

I used to stare at people because I knew that it made people uncomfortable, therefore, they would stop staring at me back. But she didn't. Her hazel/greenish eyes kept looking at mine, like she was trying to read them.

"I actually have no idea why. I think you may be... different, I mean, everyone our age was at this pub weren't. Why weren't you?" Oh Lord, she had no idea how different I was from the others.

"I don't really like being around people." That's all I allowed me to reveal and we were left with silence, once again.

This is the chapter edited. Hope you enjoyed it.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Xx