CHAPTER 25

Harry parked his motorcycle right outside the shop. He helped me get down and opened the side compartment to grab my bag and hand it to me, as I leaned against the bike. "Thank you so much, Harry, for everything." I sighed and pulled him closer to me, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"You don't have to thank me, love." He smiled and kissed me again. "I do, you're just amazing." I smiled. "I told you I've never done this dating thing before, but I guess I'm doing alright, huh?" He cockily remarked, as he held his head high and smiled like a dork. "You are, babe, you are." I praised him and pulled his head down to kiss him again, as I stood on my tippy toes.

"Oh, would you look at these two, cute lovebirds!" The familiar voice boomed from beside us, making us turn our heads to look at the obnoxious figure coming our way. "I think it's best if you just fucking leave." Niall looked at Harry, confused by what he said, before realising that I must have told him everything, but soon went back to his normal self.

"Well, the thing is... I don't want to." He smirked and got inside the shop. I didn't want to believe that I had to spend another afternoon with that prick, but it was the only job I had and in a town that size, I would hardly find another one.

"I should go." I looked down, loosening my grip around Harry. I guess I unconsciously held him tighter, once I simply heard Niall's voice. "Yeah, okay." Harry nodded and let me go, crouching down next to the bike and taking a laptop out of the compartment, along with a planner and some pens.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused. "I'm staying." My eyes widened as he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the shop. "What?" I whispered. "I'm not leaving you alone with that freak, I don't care what you say, I'm staying." He sat on a free table and opened his laptop, as I just stood there, smiling at him.

As much as I didn't want to put Harry in any kind of danger, I was really glad that he decided to stay, I felt safe and even happier that I got to spend the day with him right beside me.

"What?" He looked at me. "Thank you! So much!" I jumped on his lap and hugged him really tight, making both of us laugh. "You're welcome, babe." He whispered in my ear and kissed my lips, holding me in place with his arms snaked around my waist.

Our joy didn't last much as we heard someone clearing their throat in front of us. "Hey Luke!" I greeted, overjoyed with the presence of my amazing... boyfriend? I knew he wasn't my boyfriend... yet, but he sure as hell was acting like one.

"Hi Mel... Harry." They both greeted each other and I got up from Harry's lap. "I'm going to work now, if you need anything just call me." I winked and pecked his lips. "Okay, I'll be here, working, I just have to make a phone call to let them know I'll not show up at the office today, but I'll be right back." I nodded and he got up, taking his mobile out from his pocket.

"You guys look... good together." Luke said with a shy smile, that didn't meet his eyes. "Thanks Luks!" We exchanged some words and I took my place behind the counter, after changing to my uniform.

When I came back from the locker room, Harry was already sitting at his table, ordering a coffee to another waitress. As he ordered, I could see that he was intently looking for something and when his eyes landed at me, he gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen, showing his dimples and pearly teeth.

"Eye fucking, huh? Didn't know that was still a thing." Niall's voice snapped me out of my trance and I looked at him, standing beside me with a cup on his hand, as he prepared an order. "Leave me alone." I grunted, turning my back to him.

"You see... I don't want to." I could hear him smiling as I felt him coming closer to where I was standing. I tried to turn around, but he placed a hand firmly on my waist, keeping me in place. "Niall, let me go, or I swear I'll scream." I said sternly, which made him chuckle.