CHAPTER 15

I felt sleep coming onto me, as I laid on Harry's chest, while my fingers played with the stubble of his chest hair, my eyelids feeling heavier by the second. His left hand kept drawing circles around my bare back as his right rested over my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I could feel Harry's breathing getting shallower, indicating that he was also falling asleep when a soft knock on the door brought us back from our slumber. "Oi, are you dressed? Can I come in?" I recognized Liam's deep voice instantly.

"He lives here?" I asked him just out of curiosity. I assumed Harry lived here since last night he lent me one of his shirts that he took out of a dresser from the room we were in, but I've had no idea that he was friends with Liam. "Just a second, Liam." He shouted from the bed. "Yeah, we share this apartment. You know him?" I nod while Harry handed me his shirt that I was previously wearing and he got dressed with only his briefs.

Harry pulled the duvet up so it covered the lower half of our naked bodies and shouted for Liam to come in. "Hey mate, you disappeared last night, I thought-" Liam stopped as soon as he took in the image in front of him. Harry's arm was draped around my shoulder, while I rested my upper body against his naked torso, both of us sitting up, with our backs pressed against his bed's headboard.

"Oh, uhm, hi Mel, I didn't know you were here, Ana and I thought you've left last night." He mumbled while scratching the back of his neck, probably feeling as awkward as I was, while Harry just watched our weird exchange with an amused look on his face.

"Hey Liam, I'm sorry I didn't let you guys know where I was last night, Harry and I got caught up, erm... talking." I shifted awkwardly over Harry while he scoffed before saying: "Talking, yeah, right." He smirked and pulled me closer and I nudged him with my elbow while Liam tried to look everywhere but us. "Ouch." Harry whispered.

"Liam, is everything alright?" Ana's voice boomed into the room as she approached, enlacing her tiny arm around Liam's waist while turning on her feet to look at us. "Oh, wow, hi Mel, wow, I'm sorry, I thought you were at home, erm, wow, this is weird." She said flustered with a shocked look on her face.

Her eyes widened as soon as she saw Harry's figure lying next to me, like it was the last place she expected me to be. She tugged down the white t-shirt that she was wearing, which I presumed it was Liam's, trying to cover up as much of her body as she could and I could feel my cheeks turning into a deep shade of red.

"Hey, I texted you wondering where you were, but I'm glad that I've found you, well, you've found me actually." My high-pitched voice filled the room, allowing everyone to know how embarrassed I was. "My phone died last night so I didn't get your text. I'm going to get dressed now so we can leave, okay?" Ana asked, tugging Liam's hand. "Yeah, okay." I nodded.

I was starting to feel bothered by Harry's lack of participation in the whole awkward moment, as he just played with my hand on his lap like a child with his favorite toy, his eyes focused on our intertwined fingers, when he cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention, turning his head to face me.

"I was hoping you could stay a little longer so we could, uhm, talk." He gave me a shy smile, squeezing my hand a bit. "Yeah, sure." I answered looking into his eyes, trying to figure out what he wanted to talk to me about. "I'll give you my keys so you can drive back home." I looked at Ana, who was now staring at Harry, squinting her eyes, with a mischievous look.

I ignored the way she was looking at him as I got up from the bad and started to look for my car keys. I walked towards her and handed her the keychain, but she didn't budge as she kept staring at Harry with an angry face, which he didn't even notice as he kept scrolling down on his phone.