Chapter Thirty-Five

Marcel's POV

Edward and I walk back into the house. I'm sure I won't be able to go back to sleep after all the distress. Might as well make some coffee. I walk into the kitchen and place a coffee filter in the machine and pour in some water in the compartment in the back. I switch it on and wait for the coffee to fill up the pitcher. Edward walks in and grabs the tequila bottle on the counter Harry almost almost halfway consumed, into the trash bin so hard it broke inside. He takes a seat at the counter and lays his head on his hands and uses his elbows to support him up.

"How did this happen?" Edward lifts his head up and looks at me.

"Remember, it's not the first time Harry has done this," I sigh, "this is his third time doing it."

"But why," Edward shouts, "why the fuck did he do this again."

"Well the first time he did it was when grandma passed away, may she rest in peace, and the second was when he broke up with Macey after he found out she cheated on him." Three times. I still can't believe I used to like her. Now that I think about it, I was pretty stupid.

"This is his third attempt at this shit," Edward slams his fist on the marble counter, "what the fuck is it with you two and harming yourselves."

I'm not surprise by his words as it is Edward and he really does not care if it affects any of us. I'm used to it so I'm slightly not offended at all but if it were the case for someone else, I'm sure they'd be offended deeply. But since he's my brother and I've lived through his harsh remarks and assaults, I'm used to it so I could care less.

"Well," I go to the cupboard and grab my favorite white mug with a nice print of song lyrics on the front by Ron Pope, "it's actually pretty hard to be happy all the time."

"You guys are fucking weird," he frowns.

"Well not all of us are heartless like you," I laugh. I shouldn't be laughing, this is a serious situation and I shouldn't be joking when Harry is in a serious condition but Edwards an idiot and doesn't understand the whole concept of this situation.

Edward throws me the middle finger and stands from the chair, "there has to be a legal explanation for all of this."

"Logical explanation," I laugh as I correct him, "not legal."

"Logical," he repeats, "who gives a fuck."

"I'm sorry," I laugh.

"This isn't funny," he almost shouts.

"I know but you're such an idiot," I make a serious face, "but let's get back to all the logical reasonings to why Harry would do this again."

Edward glares at me, "well he took almost half the bottle this time."

Usually when Harry did this in his past two attempts he would only take about the tips of the bottles and he'd be sick as a dog but he'd still be okay. This time he took half the tequila bottle so only god knows what could happen to him. He could possibly die.

The thought of Harry gone scares me. He is my brother and honestly if any of those two idiots died I'm sure I'd go into deeper depression, possible die myself.

"Marcel," Edward clears my thoughts.

"What," I turn around so I can wipe my ese without him knowing I'm crying.

"Do you think Harrys going to die," Edwards words catch me by surprise this time and I can't help but break down.

"Don't say that," I scream and fall to my knees.

"Fuck!" Edward shouts and I hear a loud crash. Followed by another, and another. I don't bare to look up but I know I have to.

I stand slowly and look over to see Edward grabbing plates and smashing one by one. We walks and knocks down anything in sight. The chairs, table, vases and he even flips over the couch. I've never seen this angry in years and I honestly don't know what to do.