Chapter Thirty-Six

Olivia Grace Maxwell -Danielle Campbell

Macey Linen - Lily Nicksay

Jeff Maxwell - Adam Levine

Marcel's POV

"Harry slept with Macey!" Edward shouts.

"I know, I know I heard her," I sit up and ignore the tv in the background.

"She's the fucking reason Harry did this again," Edward kicks the sofa, "she's such a fucking bi-" the doorbell interrupts Edward.

"Where's mum and dad," Gemma barges in with Jeff behind her before Edward could answer.

"Why are you here?" Edward growls.

"Mum called me," she says, "is Harry okay?"

"I don't fucking know okay?" Edward walks away from her and sits on the couch.

"They're at the hospital," I tell her. She's in her pajamas and her hair is really messy. Jeff is in sweats and a college sweatshirt and he looks a mess too.

"What did he do," Gemma bites her nails, "where you you two?"

"He drank again," I sniff. Harrys face and weak body on the floor flashes through my head remembering how Edward was shouting for me to come down and help him.

"Why? How?" Gemma questions. I honestly don't know the answer to any of this and we surely can't tell Gemma about Maceys visit not too long ago. She'd be upset to know she's been back here again. Gemma hates her ever since she found out she cheated on Harry.

"Macey," Edward says. Well I was wrong.

"What?" Gemma's brows come together. This can't end well.

"Whose Macey?" Jeff asks.

"Your little sisters best friend," Edward glares at Jeff.

"She's was Harrys girlfriend," Gemma explains, "she cheated on him twice."

"Three times," Edward corrects her.

"Three times," Gemma repeats, "and he was devastated and so he began drinking and the only type of liquor dad had was tequila and so Harry drank that. He got some sort of poisoning for only taking about two shots of it. He went unconscious and we took him to the hospital and we found out he was allergic."

"How is one allergic to tequila," Jeff questions.

"You're pushing it," Edward steps in.

"Stop," Gemma pushes at Edwards chest and he backs away, "I don't know? But he is."

"Are any of you two allergic?" He looks at only me and not Edward.

"I don't know? I've never had tequila," I answer and look at Edward.

"Well I have," Edward admits, "but it's never had any effect on me before. Let alone ever."

"Well what about Macey? You didn't finish," Gemma sits down. I thought she might have forgotten by now but never mind.

Edward's POV

"She came by not too long ago," I tell Gemma.

"You didn't let her in did you?" Gemma frowns.

"I wasn't going to but the slut just came in like it was her own home," I control my shouting.

"Go on," she says.

"Well she came in asking for Harry. I told her he wasn't here and she insisted he was. I got pissed and told her to leave but she said she left her necklace here. Now I thought she was looking for something she left here in the past but she said she was here today or yesterday? Then she said she fucked Harry," I announce and Gemma gasps, "then she said if we found her necklace, to give it to Olivia."