Chapter Eighty-Three

Guess who’s back, back again.

Citlaly’s Back! Tell a friend.

Edward’s back, Marcel’s back, Harry’s back….back again.

(This is a lot of Harry’s POV because it’s somewhat a Harlivia chapter)

Harry's POV

I come back out after the chat with the stranger who gave me a good pep talk in the locker room and some exciting news.

"Coach," I tap his shoulder, "let me back in."

"Forget it Styles," he yells, "you blew it."

"Dammit Smith," I curse, "I promise you this time. I'm better! Someone gave me a special pep talk and I'm ready."

"It's almost half time," he says, "you'll play the other half."

I don't argue with him. I sit back down and watch the rest of the game. Yorkshire scored twice while I was gone. I tap my feet on the turf and wait for the ref to blow the damn whistle.

When he does, I quickly get up and join the huddle.

"Dammit Horan," Coach looks at Niall, "I told you it wasn't good idea to let you play."

"It's all apart of the game," Niall laughs in pain while Liam and Louis help him to the bench, "you gotta hurt before you can be fixed up again."

Touché Niall, touché.

Time flies and it's already the second half. I go back in with Louis and this time Yorkshire takes the ball.

The game is intense but we pull through. Frank kicks the ball up and Louis runs for it. He has it, he has it. He keeps running and I run.

"Go Louis! Go! Shoot!" I shout. Louis power kicks the ball and it flies over the goal keepers head. Louis falls to his knees. I run to him and give him a big hug.

"You did it man! You did it!" I tell him.

"Go Louis!" the family claps.

"One more man," he tells me, "one more at least and we can tie."

"No!" I say, "we're going to win." he nods and we get back into position.

Yorkshire start playing dirty, but we managed to make yet another goal by corner kick. Mitch head butts the ball and it shoots into the goal.

It's the last ten minutes of the game and this is our last minutes to score one more to become champions.

Louis passes the ball to me and I have almost the whole side of the field to myself. I run with the ball taking it, I can do this.

"Go! Go!" I hear coach yell.

I feel my jersey being pulled back. it gets tugged and I land on the floor.

"Foul!" Louis yells. The ref blows his whistle and hold up a red card to the Yorkshire player.

Louis helps me up, "its a penalty. This is it, you can do this. You make it and we win."

I take the ball and position it to my liking. I take a few steps back. I look out at the stands, and see my family with their fingers crossed.

"You can do it baby!" Mum claps.

Ref blows the whistle, I run and...

"GOAL!" I hear. We won! We won!

"You did it!" Louis run to me. The entire team runs over and almost tackles me down.