Chapter Five

Harry's POV

We all glanced at each other in stiff positions. Marcel was by the door and could easily break away free.

But within moments Edward and I both ran for the door and all three of us got caught in the exit. The three of us were stuffed together and couldn't get out.

"Move assholes!" Edward growled trying to break free.

"You move!" I shouted.

"You guys are hurting my spleen," Marcel cried.

"Shut up!" Edward and I chorused.

We were fighting to break from our bunch. Olivia rang the doorbell a second time. The 3 of us were the only ones home. Beth was out at the market, mum and dad were obviously working and who the hell knows where Gemma is.

We all fell and broke from our ramble. Edward got up fast but I got a hold of his foot and pulled it making him fall once more. I pushed and leaned on him helping myself up but he got up and jumped on my back. We both stumbled backwards and began wrestling close to the stair case. We were completely so into wrestling each other we forgot about Marcel. He was mid way down the stairs when we realized we forgot about him.

Eddy and Iooked at each other. I pushed Edward off of me and ran behind Marcel and Edward ran behind me.

"Don't answer the door Marcel!" Edward shouted.

Marcel was laughing and conitued to run towards the front door. He almost tripped by himeself but he caught his balance and continued to run down the hallway to let Olivia in. Edward and I chased behind him. Marcel was surprisingly fast and both Eddy and I could barely keep up with him.

Marcels POV

"Marcel! You open that door and i'll kick your ass you little dweeb!" Edward warned me. I didnt listen and still continued running away from he and Harry,

I made it to the door and quickly swooshed it open, "Hi there!"

"Marcel? What are you doing here?" Olivia asked looking quite surprised that I was the one who answered the door and not Edward.

"I live here," I answered, She looked confused.

"You live here? I thought Edward lived here? Sorry I must have the wrong adress," she pulled out her phone a dialled a number.

Moments later I heard Edwards ringtone. Olivia heard it too. She hung up and Harry and Edward both came running behind me.

"Harry?" she looked even more confused.

"Hey Olivia," Harry awkwardly waved. Edward came behind Harry.

"Edward?" her eyes widened as she seen the three of us standing together, "what is going on?"

"We all live here," I replied.

"Yeah we're triplets," Harry informed her, "which makes us brothers, sadly." Harry nudged Edward.

"Triplets?! You guys are triplets?" She shouted.

"Yeah, I thought you knew that. We all have you in Chemistry first period," Harry laughed.

"B-but you look nothing alike?" she stated still in shock.

"Really? Wow, you're the first person to ever say that. Everyone in the whole school says we all look exactly alike," I smiled.

"I look nothing like you," Edward growled.

"Im surprised you didnt notice," Harry crossed his arms.

The three of us looked at each other. Examining our facial features and knowing we all had the exact same face and body cordination.

"We look exactly alike," I cheered, "its just our style that makes us different. Thats why they call us 'The Styles Triplets.' "

I laughed at my own joke. Edward and Harry both furrowed their eyebrows at me. Edward nudged me, "oww."

"Dont ever make that joke again," Edward warned me with a serious face.

Olivia was still in complete shock and couldnt believe what we just told her. She stood outside the door looking at all three of us as if she were trying to figure out how in some way we looked the same. She was the first person to ever tell us that we didnt look the same.

"Please do come in," I said pushing the boys aside to allow her an entry way.

She walked in nervously still looking at the three of us as she continued to walk into our house. This should be fun, I thought.

Edwards POV

"Umm yeah let's go study Grace," I told her.

"Uh its Olivia, Grace is my middle name."

"I thought Grace was your last name?" Harry said.

"No, my last name is Maxwell," she informed.

"Yeah, enough with all these names, I'm Edward, that's Harry & Marcel...lets go," I hurried her along.

"Oh, uh nice seeing you two again!" She waved.

Harry's POV

Edward rushed her upstairs as she waved at Marcel and I.

"Make yourself comfortable or something?" I heard Eddy's echo.

He rushed downstairs towards Marcel and I who were still in the same place.

"Ey! Gimme your notes for uhh Chemistry," Edward told Marcel.

"Why?" Marcel squinted.

"Because I need them to study with Olivia."

"I'm not going to give you my chemistry notes just so you can win over Olivia," Marcel crossed his arms.

"Give me the damn notes or i'll pound you're scrawny ass," Edward threatened.

And as usual Marcel gave in and ran away to get what Edward desired because he was afraid of getting hurt by him.

"You're an ass," I frowned.

"So?" He laughed and ran upstairs.

Yet again I had to find out what Edwards intentions were with Olivia. I was thinking maybe she could be an easy girl if she went into his room with no hesitation and accepted his "study" invitation on the first day she arrived.

But maybe I was wrong?