Chapter Forty

(* Sorry it took me a while to update! I was in Colorado! I met Cody Simpson lol so that was an experience but here's the update! Enjoy )

Harrys POV

School sucks. I'm off the wheelchair after a week! My head buzzes every once in a while and I ache in pain. I've been ignoring Olivia ever since I found out she and Edward were dating. I even changed my seat in English to the front to avoid her. She sits alone in the back now. I shouldn't really be mad at her. It was her decision, and Edward, being the dick he is, took the advantage of me being in the hospital to get to Olivia. Asshole.

I weakly and shamelessly walk into English with my journal in hand and sit in my new seat in the front. I lean down and wait for the bell to ring. I guess I came in too early because there's only like 5 people in here. I don't mind it though. I open my journal and do a bit of writing. The kid next to me just stares and I glare at him and he looks away.

"Hi Harry," Chelsea walks in and touches my shoulder. She's in my class and I'm pretty sure she has a crush on me like the rest of the girls in this school.

"Hey," I half smile and close my journal. She winks at me and sits directly behind me. She's not like those creepy girls but she's not all that great either.

I lean down in my seat and tap my pen repeatedly on the desk. More students are finally arriving. I stare out the door watching everyone in the hall walk by. I spot Olivia and as she walks closer I see Edward behind her holding her hand. They stop outside the door and I can't make out what he's telling her. She nods and he grabs her waist and kisses her lips. She smiles and walks into class. Olivia's eyes meet mine and I stare at her without a word. She stares and quickly turns away walking fast passed me. My jaw tenses every time she does that when she walks into class. I can't take it anymore with her.

"Okay class," Mrs Monroe walks in after the bell, "journals out, today on your journal entry you will right about tough experiences and or choices you have had made either in the past or present. Begin, you have 25 minutes."

How great, out of all topics. I decide against doing this journal entry today. I have the highest grade in this class, plus it's not due until Friday. Olivia is in the row next to me, three seats down in the back. I slightly turn and see that she's writing, and a lot too. I wonder what she's writing about? I'd kill to know what she wrote but it won't ever happen.

I doze off half the time I'm supposed to be doing the journal entry. I can't stare back at Olivia, I'm trying to avoid her.

"Okay class," Mrs Monroe stands, "journals up." Everyone but me stands up and take their journal up to her desk. Olivia walks by me without looking. She slowly places her notebook down and walks back to her seat with her head ducked down.

"Harry and your journal?" Mrs Monroe raises her brow at me.

"I had bad writers block," I lie, "I couldn't think of anything, but I will turn it in before Friday."

"That's fine," she smiles and takes the journals to the table behind her desk, "so today I would like to announce a project that you will be assigned to do with a partner. The assignment consists of a short story. It could be longer if would like but no extra credit will be given if so. The topic is your choice.." after she said that I heard giggles from other classmates.

"Wanna be my partner Harry?" Chelsea whispers in my ear. I ignore her and focus back up in Mrs. Monroe.

"I will assign partners," she announces. Thank god. Hopefully I don't get a creepy kid.

"Chelsea Adams you are with..."

Don't say Harry Styles. Don't say Harry Styles.

"Greg Leprey," she says and Chelsea grunts.