Chapter Eighty-Five

Marcel’s POV

“Stop moving,” Olivia says.

“I’m sorry, but I’m ticklish at the neck,” I laugh as she helps me put on my bow tie. 

“Marcel!” she scowls at me. I can’t help it, I’m really ticklish. 

“I’m sorry,” I laugh. I’ve apologized like twenty times. She finally gets it on and she frowns at me when I turn around.

“You’re impossible,” she rolls her eyes and smiles.

“Whatever,” I shrug, “I’m all done, now go get ready.”

She shakes her head, “I’ve told Gemma that I shouldn’t be in this wedding with all my ugly scars and bruises on my face and arms.”

“They’re healing,” I try to comfort her, “they don’t look as bad as they used to. Plus, Tia said she bought some stuff to cover it all up.”

“I know,” she sighs, “but do you think it’ll even work?”

“It should, and it will,” I insist.

“Tia can’t get this shit on,” Edward walks over to us holding his bow.

“I’ve never had to put a bow tie on you,” she rolls her eyes.

“I’ll help,” Olivia laughs and helps Edward put on his bow tie. I like the bows instead of ties, but Edward doesn’t.

“Thanks,” Edward looks at the bow and makes a face, “I hate this shit.”

“Shut up,” Tia tells him and they walk off.

“Someone’s struggling,” I tell Olivia. She turns and sees Harry struggling with his bow.

“Should I help?” she asks, “no, what am I thinking?”

“Well you’re the only one who knows how,” I shrug.

“I can’t,” she shakes her head, “I’m going to get my dress on.”

I nod and she heads over with Tia and Sarah.

Edward’s POV

“Are you done?” I ask Tia. I’m sitting in Gemma’s old room’s bed and wait as Tia covers up Olivia’s scars with makeup.

“Almost,” she brushes some stuff on Olivia’s arms.

“Where’s Gemma?” Harry walks in.

“Beats me,” I shrug.