Chapter Sixty-One

Edwards POV

"I'm outside," I call Tia after I get to her house. I parked in the backyard of Tia's house and waited for her to signal me in. I'm not going to freeze my ass off outside.

I wait and see the light in her room turn on. She opens the curtain and waves for me to come in. I jump out, with her gift in hand, and run through her small yard. I climb the rose fence by her yard and climb onto her balcony. She opens the doors and lets me in.

I walk through and remove my shoes and jackets covered in snow. She takes my jacket and throws it in her closet. Her room is different than it used to be. This is the first time I've been in her room since she left two years ago. Before, he room was some pink color with fucking furniture that looked like it came from a castle. Everything was color coordinated and she had bears everywhere.

Now its a dark purple with Christmas lights hanging from each corner on the ceiling, draping all across her room. Her rug is still white, and her furniture is gray. Her bed is the same, just painted a gray color. Her bedding is the same color as her walls and the only bears she has are the ones I've ever given her. She has posters of Marilyn Manson, The 1975 and Fall Out Boy all around her room.

"You like?" she takes her jeans off and changes into pajama shorts.

"Very," I nod and look around her room, "it's better than that princess shit you used to have."

"My dad didn't like the way I redecorated," she takes her shirt off and puts on her old volleyball shirt.

"Doesn't matter what he thinks," I pull her close to me and leave a kiss on her forehead, "this is your room and you can do whatever the fuck you want to it."

"Can I see my present," she sticks out her bottom lip like a child.

"Where's my gift?" I hold the bag above my head so she can't reach for it. She rolls her eyes and pull a box from under her bed.

"Here," she hands my the box and I give her the bag. Se smiles and sits on the edge of the bed.

I wait until she opens hers before I open mine. She quickly takes out the tissue paper and pulls out the small box inside. She slides open the box and her face is priceless. Her jaw drops.

"Edward," she gasps. She pulls out the locket and opens it.

"Read it aloud," I smile at her.

"No matter how far you go, you'll always be the closest person in my heart," she cries and turns the locket over, "25 December 2011. That's when we made it official."

"Happy fucked up anniversary," I smile and she laughs.

"I love you," she runs up and hugs me. I squeeze her tight as she nuzzles her face into my neck.

"Turn around," I take the necklace from her hand and snap it on.

"I love this so much," she stares down at the gold locket, "I'm always going to wear it. It's perfect," she smiles again and kisses me.

"Love you baby," I rub her back. She doesn't stop staring at the locket and it makes me happy to she that she really loves it.

"Open yours," she pokes my stomach.

I tear off the wrapping paper and pull the box' lid off. I rip off the stupid tissue paper and she a guitar kit. A box filled with picks and guitar string. Next to it my favorite cologne and a copy of an Elvis record we used to listen to.

"Wow," I look at all the gifts, "this is amazing!"

"Really?" she covers her mouth, "I wasn't sure you were going to like it. You're the worst person to but something for."