Chapter Forty-Two

Harrys POV

I hear loud music coming from upstairs and the doorbell has been ringing constantly since 9. It's barely 9:37 now and I'm not even dressed yet. I pull out my leather jacket out and lay it on the bed. I go to the bathroom and lather my head with hair gel an hairspray. I do it in a perfect quiff just like Danny and pull it slick back. My hair looks darker and sexier. I throw on a white shirt, light blue jeans and black boots. I lick my thumb and pinky finger and slide them across my brows. I walk back into my room and put on my leather jacket. I stick a toothpick in my mouth and walk upstairs careful not to make my hair bounce too much. I lock my bedroom door and put the key in my pocket.

"Ey Harry!" the boys walk through the door just in time.

"Nice costumes," I compliment them. Liam is dressed as a firefighter. Original but it suits him. Louis and Zayn being the shy ones, although they have a strong energy only have their face painted with black and white paint. Louis has a black star across his whole eye and Zayn mouth and eyes are full with black paint while the rest of their faces are white. Niall on the other hand went all out and dressed as superman.

"Danny Zuko," Louis smiles, "I had a feeling you'd end up being him. Didn't think it'd be this year.

"Yeah well I didn't have any ideas so I just went with it," I dig my hands into my pockets and scan the house. It's packed already.

"Great party man," Zayn grabs a red filled cup and nudges me. I nod even though I had no part in it. Well somewhat but it was all Edwards idea.

"Harry I think there's to many people," Marcel comes from behind me in his vampire costume.

"Nah," I shrug, "it's alright."

"Are you sure?" he looks around an I laugh.

"Loosen up buddy. You throwin' the biggest party at ya house right now," I grip his shoulder & do my best Danny impression, "enjoy it." He sighs and walks off.

"Where are the girls?" Louis laughs.

"Girls?" Liam's face expression becomes low, "what about Eleanor?"

"That's what I'm asking. Where are they? As in her and Dani?" Louis slaps Liam's arm. Liam flinches and gives Louis a merciful glare.

"You know girls, they are always late," Liam rubs his arm, "I'll text Dani and hopefully she has Eleanor so you would stop smacking me around."

"Speaking of girls," Zayn shoves me to the side, "whose that?"

"Who?" I look in his direction a spot a skinny blonde with piercing blue eyes and bright red lipstick.

"That's Perrie," Niall tells him, "she goes to our school."

"And why am I just noticing her?" Zayn stares at her with lust.

"Dude she's in out chemistry class," Niall laughs.

"What? No she's not," Zayn argues and looks back and forth between all of us.

"Yep," all the boys nod.

"She's the quiet girl that sits in the back," Louis says.

"Oh okay," Zayn regains memory, "that can't be her. She looks hot!"

Perrie was quiet and she never really put makeup on I guess. She sat in the back of the class and never really out stood, maybe that's why Zayn's just noticing her. She does look hot but i'm not interested. Zayn can have her.

"There's no way in hell that's little quiet Perrie Edwards," he stares at her. She's in a tight leather cat woman costume. It really brings out her small curves and ass. Zayn's sweating.