Chapter Seventy-Seven

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!! ITS IMPORTANT!!

Edwards POV

"The stars look amazing," Olivia stares at the sky.

"They're breath taking," I say and reach over and grab Tia's hand. She smiles at me and looks back up at the stars. I imagined this night to go completely horrifying and a total fuck up, but in reality, it wasn't half bad. These dorks aren't bad people to hangout with, even Leeroy.

"This is a great view to sleep under," Marcel says, "maybe I should get a massive window above my bed."

"That'd be rad," I look over at him, "I wouldn't mind one of them."

"I'd spend the night everyday," Tia giggles.

"Wouldn't mind that either," my eyes go wide. Maybe I should really consider this cieling window in my room.

"You two are a great couple," Olivia sits up and pats Tia's stomach.

"Thanks," Tia sits up beside her, "he's my other half," her fingers run through my hair and I close my eyes in pleasure.

"It must be nice having someone to count on and talk to all the time," Olivia gives a weak smile, "someone who loves you for who you are and not what you look like." Tia wraps her arm around Olivia to comfort her.

"It's okay," Tia says to her. Olivia sits there staring at the stars and gasps, "look! A shooting star!"

Everyone sits up and watches it, "quick make a wish," Tia says.

"That shit doesn't-" Tia smacks my stomach before I finish. I look around and everyone has their eyes closed. I roll my eyes and close them too. I wish for something, but I'm not going to tell you.

"What'd you wish for?" Tia nudges Olivia.

"I won't say because then it won't come true," she assures. Right then Harry walks out of the house with a tray in his hand.

"I brought some marshmallows and other stuff," he sets the tray down.

"Why?" I take the bag of marshmallows and open it.

"I was bored inside and ended up searching a bunch of 'sleepover' stuff and found this weird recipe for a thing called "S'mores" , a recipe from america apparently," he lays out biscuits and chocolate bars.

"What are s'mores?" Marcel asks.

"Well it says that you place marshmallows on these scewers," he demonstrates, "then you put them over a fire to roast, you grab one of the biscuits and put the melting marshmallow over top, then a piece of chocolate and another buscuit."

"Sounds yummy," Leeroy claps.

"I'll get the fire bit started," Marcel stands. Leeroy offers to help and leaves with him.

"I will take this," Tia grabs the tray.

"I'll grab the chairs to set around the fire," I stand and follow Tia to the storage house.

Harry's POV

I sit there awkwardly with Olivia on the blanket setting. Everyone picked a job and left us with nothing to do.

"So what made you change your mind about coming back out?" Olivia finally speaks.

I shrug, "it got quite lonely in there."

She doesn't say anything and she stares at the stars. She starts smiling and her eyes sparkle and she's glowing under the starlight. What am I doing? I have a girlfriend, I can't do this. Without a word I stand and walk away. I have yet to tell Chloe that I cheated on her the day we started dating. I stop midway and walk back to Olivia.