Chapter Forty-Seven

Edwards POV

"So then why did you come over?" I ask her again after the first time, I didn't get any answer. She's pacing back and forth around the side walk. I know she wants to runaway but she can't. How do I know? Because she used to do this all the time when she had no car. Mainly because when this happened she came with me, and I guess someone must have dropped her off.

"Because I knew you'd be here and I wanted to see you," she finally faces me and looks me in the eyes. Her makeup has smeared and a sudden flashback hits me from when she left me.

"You're making no sense," I say, "you knew i'd be here and you still came because you wanted to see me, and now you see me and you're out here crying?"

"I didn't think it would hit me that hard okay!" she yells, "I thought I was over you."

"You thought?" I frown, "what are you trying to say? That your not over me?"

"Your still such an idiot," she laughs, "of course I'm not! I've been thinking about you ever since I left and I never stopped."

"Then why didn't you call? Huh? I had no fucking contact with you whatsoever because your shit face of a dad made sure of that," I reproach, "you had my number. I know you did because you knew it by heart. I never changed it in hopes you'd fucking call but you didn't. So that's all on you Tia! That's all on you."

"I didn't want to call you because I knew my heart would fucking break if I heard your voice!" she cries, "I couldn't even call your fucking brother because you sound so much like him obviously."

"I gave you the chance to runaway with me but you refused," I fight back, "you let your dad take you away from me!"

"And what the fuck was I supposed to do? I can't just leave my fucking family like that Edward! Yeah they're a bunch of judgmental assholes but they're all I have," she states, "and then I realized I had nothing without you. That's why I'm here."

"This is so fucked up," I stare at the ground and I can feel her presence moving closer, "I'm so fucked up."

"And I'm fucked up too," she laughs, "that's why we are perfect for each other. And that's why I came back. I can't get enough of you."

"Why me? I mean look at me," I rub my eyes, "I'm stoned as hell sitting in a basement with a bunch a assholes, drinking and shit."

"And look at me," she steps away. I look at her up and down, "I'm no angel."

"You were my angel," I quietly say. She heard me, I know because she's smiling.

"We are both fucked up," she caresses my cheek, "but somehow beneath all the shit you do, your perfect and the only one for me."

"Shouldn't I be the one saying all this lovey dovey shit?" I laugh.

"Well your not doing a good job at it," she laughs along.

"I've been lost without you," I hold her chin with my fingers, "I literally can't believe I'm actually saying that? You have been my weakness."

"And I'm glad. I'm glad I'm the only one that makes you feel this way," she smiles.

Yeah. The only one.

(*Note: if you read Ch. 23, you'll remember who Tia is *)

Harry's POV

Just as I'm about to go into my room, I catch Olivia walking down the stairs with her bag strapped over her shoulders.

"Hey," I watch her walk down, "is everything alright?" she looks upset.