Chapter Eight

Marcel's POV

Uh oh! I thought.

I am so dead. Harry is going to kill me. He was giving me his mad stare and believe me, I was scared to death.

"Marcel! What the hell?! You said you were sure they were kissing!" He shouted.

"No no," I stammered, "I didn't say I was sure of it."

"Either way! You made me look like an idiot!" He came closer.

"Harry calm down!" My father yelled,

"I'm not gonna calm down!" He kept staring at me.

"I'm sorry Harry! Please don't hurt me!" I protected my head with my forearms and began praying Harry didn't hit me.

He sighed, "I can't hit you."

I was relieved. I took a deep breath and uncovered my head, "thanks."

"Yeah yeah," he patted my back.

"Alright, go get cleaned up and ready for dinner," my mother scurried us along.

"Edward be down for dinner in 10 minutes!" My father hollered from the bottom of the stairs.

Harry's POV

I really wasn't in the mood for dinner, but I still had to go or else my mother would be upset.

I changed from my practice uniform and changed into some sweats and a black t-shirt. I know mum will be a bit upset but I'm tired and I was starting to get hungry.

I ran back upstairs and joined my dad and Marcel at the table.

"Where's your brother?" My father asked.

"Right there," I laughed and pointed at Marcel who joined in on the joke.

"I'm meant the third one, Edward. Where is he?"

"I'm home!" A cheery voice called.

"Hey sweetie," my mother came in giving Gemma a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey little brothers," she gave Marcel a peck on the cheek which he enjoyed. Then she came over to me. I despised them.

"Gross, you're just like mum," I rubbed my face.

"Stop acting like a child," she sat down.

"I wouldn't mind them if you didn't have lip gloss on all the time," I wiped my face with a napkin.

She laughed and went on to greet my father.

"Hey daddy," she hugged him.

"Hey darling, how was your second day back?" He asked.

"Not too bad. Just met up with some friends and went shopping a bit."

He nodded like he seemed interested.

"Where'd Edward," he asked again.

"I don't know?" I shrugged, " and I don't really care."

"Marcel, do you know?" He turned.

"Nope! And like Harry said, I don't care either."

My father rolled his eyes, "Harry go get your brother."

"Why don't you just call him down?" I asked while group texting Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis.

"Now," he demanded.

"Fine," I clicked off my phone and went for Edward.

I climbed up our huge spiral flight of carpeted stairs and walked towards Edwards room.

"Hey douche, it's time for dinner," I knocked on his door. There was no answer.

I knocked again, "Eddy come on! Or dads gonna kill us both."

Again there was no answer. I repeatedly knocked and he still wouldn't respond.

"Eddy open the door," I groaned, "dude hurry up. You're pissing me off."

He didn't open up so I just decided to barge into his room. No one was in here. It was empty.

"Eddy?" I called.

I searched his room and nothing. I walked over to his bathroom and it was empty as well. Edward was gone.

There was a slight breeze in the room. I walked over to his window and opened up his black curtains. The window was opened, and needless to say Edward had snuck out.

"Dammit," I said to myself.

I went back downstairs to the dining room where everyone was seated. Everyone besides Edward was seated and ready to eat as Beth brought in the food.

"Well? Where is he?" My father asked.

"He snuck out," I casually said sitting down ready to dig in.

My father stopped me, "what do you mean he snuck out?"

"What I mean is that he climbed out through the window from his room down from the rose fence through the gate he opened up for his friends, and escaped." I said.

My dads faced reddened with anger.