Chapter Twenty-Four

Harry's POV

He's damn right that Marcel. We won't ever change. I'll admit, I still want to get Olivia. She's probably the only girl that doesn't run to into my arms like every other girl in the school. Which is why I like her, she's very hard to get. At least that's what I think? She seems to be more fond of Marcel and Edward. She's paid more attention to them than she has to me. Should I be offended? I don't like to brag but I am much more attractive and kinder than Edward & Marcel. Well Marcel is much nicer but still. I win Edward by a landslide.

"No one changes in a matter of minutes," I finally speak up. I'm actually right. No one can change in a heartbeat.

"It takes time and process."

"Yeah and I'm sure I will never change," Edward laughs and Marcel glares at him.

"You didn't let me finish," he chokes, "I mean that of course I won't be as hard on you. It's a habit and I guess I'm sorry."

"You guess?" Marcel raises a brow. Sassy.

"Well like Harry said,this shit is going to take some fucking time," Edward growls. Marcel and I laugh. He's right, Edward won't ever change.

Marcel's POV

I've been home for almost a week now. The doctors said I can't go to school for at least a week and a half. Which means I have exactly 3 school days left at home. It's Thursday now. Just last Wednesday is when everything happened. It seems like it just happened yesterday. It's strange how much closer the time feels. Anyway,I have to be on watch 24/7 because they think I might try to kill myself again. So I'm pretty much on lockdown. Plus, Harry told me the whole school knows about what happened, so I'm the talk of the town. This is so much worse now. I was always so upset no one knew who I was expect the loser triplet, but now I'm the suicidal freak.

"Hey do you need anything before I leave?" Harry pops his head in.

"Nah, I'm fine. I still need to finish my calculus homework you got me yesterday," I sigh.

"You finished everything else?" He gasps,

"Yeah. I'm smart," I laugh and he laughs along.

"Hurry up asshole! We're going to be late," I heard Edward shout.

"Bye," Harry leaves the room.

They've been a lot of help ever since I got out of the hospital. Edward has even decided to dress as me and work at the comic book store. Of course the sweater vest covered up his tattoos but he still had his lip rings on and eyebrow piercings. He's taken them off until I get better to go back. Leeroy has even stopped by and brought me some comics and Lego models for me to work on. I haven't opened up any but I'll make time for them in these last few days. I'm really good at them so it should take longer than a couple of hours.

After 20 minutes, I finally get out of bed and retrieve my backpack to get out my homework. I pull out my notes and note book, and bring up the homework problems up on my iPad. School now a days, you don't need a hard copy textbook, you can use the iPad and have the online textbook , and worksheets. I personally like hard copies because they were more sufficient for me but I hardly ever get to use them.

"Hey sweetie," my mom comes in.

"Hi mom," I don't look up an continue to work on calculus.

"What are you doing?" she sits on the edge of my bed.

"Homework," I finally look up and adjust my glasses. She's not in a dress or anything. She's wearing jeans and one of Gemmas college t-shirts.

"Mother why are you dressed like that?" I look at her with disgust. Not actual disgust but that sort of look you give someone when they aren't wearing their usual attire.

"Because I have got no work today," she smiles.

"How is that even possible," I furrow my brows and continue the homework.

"I dunno," she shrugs. What has gotten into her? She's usually so serious and sophisticated. Now she's just acting like a..teenager?

"Hey champ!" my father walks in. Is this some type of reunion? And Champ? Champ of what? Trying to kill myself because of this life with brothers that look exactly like me but are better looking.

"Hey," I don't look up again.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Homework," I give him a short answer. Me and my father were never really close. He was always with Edward and Harry. He'd take them outside and they'd play catch, and ride dirt bikes out back. I would just sit here and make Lego models like the failure son I'm sure he sees me as.

"Well Marcel," My mother begins, "you're father wants to take you out today." I look up to see he's got on a baseball cap, jeans and a gray t-shirt.

"I've been home for two weeks," I frown, "now you want to take me out?"

"Well I was thinking we could go fishing or go play some golf?" he suggests.

"Aren't you afraid I might decide to jump off the boat into the pits of the ocean? Because I can't swim remember that. Or maybe even bang my head repeatedly with the biggest golf club you've got?" I remark, "no thanks I've got a lot of homework to do."

"Come on son," he begs, "it's my only day off in the middle of the week and I know I haven't paid as much attention to you. I'm sorry."

"I don't know how to fish," I say, "or golf."

I lied. I know how to do both. They're probably the easiest hobbies slash sports there are. I'm just trying to get my way out of this, because I'm not in the mood for this father son crap he's trying to pull on me.

"I can teach you," he instantly replies.

"Come on sweetie," my mother grips my knee, "it'll be fun! And when you come back, i'll make you your favorite dinner. Meatloaf and spaghetti."

They sound like they're talking to a five year old. I'm 17, thanks. Just because I'm the youngest and I'm not as popular. Their treating me like society always has. But I mean, I do like meatloaf and spaghetti so I guess.

"Fine," I fold my binder. I was done with my homework anyway, I just took longer hoping they would leave but that didn't work.

"Great!" my father smiles.

"Yeah yeah," I fumble for some jeans.

"Don't wear jeans," he frowns.

"Why not?"

"It's October and it's really sunny! Wear some shorts." He walks over to my drawers and pulls out some khaki and baggy shorts. I look at them with horror. He goes to my closest and looks for a t-shirt. All he could find was pure comic character shirts and other silly cartoon characters I'm fond of.

"Wait here," he tells me. He walks out the room and I hear his loud steps going down the stairs.

I walk over to my bed and pull down my sweats and pull up the shorts. I don't really like or dislike these shorts. They're so baggy and uncomfortable.

"Here," father comes back with a green and yellow t-shirt.

"This is Harry's," I unfold the shirt. It's a American football shirt of the Green Bay Packers. Harry somehow likes this team from America. God knows why.

"He won't mind," he rubs his sweaty palms on his jeans, "now hurry up so we can head out. Wear some sneakers."

I look down at my Sperrys he got me for my birthday last year. God how I'm going to dread this day.

Harrys POV

I have English with Olivia today. I haven't talked to her since the day she went to our house and then left.

I walked into the class and she still wasn't in there. I really want to talk to her, but the only thing holding me back is Marcel. I know he likes her a lot and I've done that to him before as he mentioned but why does he have to like Olivia too, along with Edward. I can't say I saw her first because we were all in the same class together when she arrived, so I have no win in this. But maybe Marcel will get over it?

"Hey Olivia," I say to her when I notice she finally enters the room. She's wearing some patterned leggings and an oversized sweater. Her hair is pulled up into a ponytail and she looks amazing. Even though it's hot as hell outside.

"Hi Harry," she says quietly and sits next to me. Yes she sits next to me in English and I haven't talked to her because I'm an asshole.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine," she pulls out her sparkly notebook I teased her about when she first came to this class.

"That's good," I turn my head and tell myself how awkward and stupid I'm making this out to be. I don't continue on but just angrily pull out my notebook and take the notes on the board.

The rest of the class is silent between Olivia and I. Mrs. Monroe goes on about Shakespeare and his marvelous work. I literally can pay no attention to the lesson because I catch myself glancing at Olivia every 2 minutes.

"Okay class," Mrs. Monroe claps her hands together and I lightly jump. I feel Olivia's eyes looking at me but I don't glance at her this time, "You can discuss while I pull up this weeks assignment."

I tap my pencil on my notebook because of how nervous I am. Why am I so nervous? Olivia is the only girl to make me feel this way. Mrs. Monroe said we could discuss but it's not working out to well. I literally don't talk to anyone in this class besides Olivia who I'm sure hates me.

"So how's Marcel," she surprises me.

"Oh uhh," I put my pencil down and focus on her, "he's fine."

She nods and looks back down at her book. They way she tucks the bits of hair hanging loose fascinates me. Anything she does fascinates me really. I have to talk to her.

"So are you mad at me?" I ask her. I sound like a girl.

"What? No," she shakes her head.

"Then why have you been avoiding me? You don't talk to me."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I had turned into your girlfriend?" she frowns.

Shit.