Chapter Seventy-Two

Edwards POV

Fuck she walks too fast. I chase her down but I'm immediately stopped.

"Don't! This shits gonna be good," Michael holds me back.

"Get off me!" I yell and run after Tia.

Harry's POV

"You're brother is a freak!" Chloe yells, "he spilt vodka all over my dress."

"Please, that dress didn't look good on you anyway," Leeroy laughs.

"Excuse me bitch," Tia taps on her shoulder, "didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to call people freaks?"

Tia grabs Chloe arm and yanks her to the floor. I stand back and Tia kicks her stomach. She then starts bashing Chloe's head on the floor. I don't know how to react to this.

"Tia!" Edward tries pulling her away but she swings her arm back and hits Edward in the face.

"Oh baby girl swing!" Leeroy cheers.

Tia pulls Chloe's legs and has her on her back, she hits her once before Edward pulls her away. Edward comes back in and yanks Tia off of Chloe. I reach out and help her get up but she rejects my help. Chloe runs and smacks Tia in the face and I pull her back.

I let go of Chloe and she's back on the floor. Olivia jumps off the counter and starts pulling on Chloe's hair. Olivia smacks her in the face a couple times and pushes her to the floor again. I look around for Marcel but he's passed out on the floor.

"Leeroy!" I yell, "a little help?"

"Oh shit," he looks around and sets his drink down.

I push Olivia off Chloe and help Chloe up. I grab her and take her outside.

Edwards POV

"Stupid bitch!" Olivia yells and kicks one of the stools down.

Tia pushes me back and hugs Olivia. Olivia starts crying and I look around. Everyone's quiet and being me, I start laughing.

"That was fucking awesome," I clap. Everyone starts chanting Olivia's name. Tia starts laughing and she hugs Tia tighter.

"Party is over!" Dad yells. Oh shit, "everyone go home! Now!"

...

"What the hell is your problem?" Dad comes towards me after the bar empties out.

"I didn't do anything?" I laugh, "that bitch had it coming."

"Where's Marcel?" Dad looks around.

"He's over here," Marcel's friend points to the other side of the bar, "he passed out on the floor over there."

"Help me get him up," he asks Leeroy and they walk over to get Marcel.

"Ed," Tia comes over with Olivia hanging off her side, "she can't go home like this."

"My parents will kill me," Olivia giggles.

"She can come with us," I rub my eyes, "she can sleep..fuck I don't know."

"The guest room?" she asks.

"Beth is staying there," I cough, "she's helping Gemma with her wedding decorations every morning and the other guest room is being renovated."

"What about with Marcel?" Tia asks. Before I answer, Harry walks in alone. He walks over to us and sighs.

"I took Chloe home, she's fine," he says.

"Okay," is all I say.

"Sorry I beat up your girlfriend," Tia shrugs.

"She's not his girlfriend," I remind Tia.