Chapter Forty-Six

(***I know you all expected Veronica to be Zayn but I'm changing Veronicas character to be Ariel Winter***

but you can picture Veronica from BSE if you'd like :) ! Also! Tia is played by Taylor Momsen ! The pictures of new Veronica & Tia is on the Instagram account @IWLWWY_Fanfics)

Edwards POV

"Where is she?" I look around Calum's basement.

"Who?" Mikey laughs.

"You know exactly who I'm fucking talking about," I over power his small height.

"Chill bro," he steps back, "she's not here yet. She just called Ash and said she's settling into her new house."

"Thought she was just coming for a visit," I sit on the couch and he hands me a joint. I take a the small stag and inhale it. I cough a couple times and hand it back to him.

"Nah she graduated early and she came back permanently, or until she goes to college," he takes a hit and coughs too handing it back to me. I take more and more hits and the coughing stops eventually.

"So what," I let out the smoke, "she's a fucking preppy?"

"Are you seriously asking that?" Mikey's eyes turn red and his pupils dilate, "if she's coming here already, do you really think she's a fucking prep? No. She's the same old Tia, probably more bitchy and serious, but she's still up for all this shit."

"I haven't seen her since she left," I reminisce, "she kissed me crying and her dad pulled her away from me."

"Damn," Mikey takes another hit, "deep shit. Wasn't she like your first girlfriend?"

"First serious one," I say, "the one that actually lasted." I think back and somehow Olivia pops into my head. Olivia and Tia were similar in looks and not personality, maybe that's why I was so attracted to her. Knowing that Tia is back makes me kind of happy, but what am I going to tell her when she arrives. I wonder if she still feels the same about me.

Harry's POV

"So who are you waiting for?" I ask Marcel.

"Leeroy is coming over," he says, "and if your wondering why, he's bringing back some comics from the shop."

"Why'd you quit there anyway?" I take a drink from the orange juice he pours me, "I thought you liked working there."

"I do," he stops to chew up his pizza, "but I have other stuff to do. Plus it's kind of nerve racking."

It's nice talking to Marcel. I didn't think he'd be this interesting to talk to. Only because I've never really gave him time, but he's actually very intelligent and has a good sense of humor. Even when he isn't drunk. And he even has the same exact laugh as I do, well because we're triplets but sometimes triplets don't have the same laugh. But it turns out all three of us do. His change of style makes him look more like me, but he needs contacts.

"So what do you say?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He clears his throat.

"How about this weekend we do something together, you know like hang out?" I shrug and lean back into my chair, "and maybe Edward if he wants to? Which I doubt."

"Really?" He almost chokes, "you want to hang out with me?"

"Yeah," I rest my elbows on the table, "I mean I'm sure it'll be really fun."

"Oh no no no," he shakes his head, "no."

"Why not?" I frown.

"Because, what if kids from school see you hanging out with me? That'll ruin your reputation," his eyes go soft and he clears his plate.