Chapter Seventy-Nine

Marcel's POV

"Hole in one!" Leeroy shouts.

I sigh loudly, "Leeroy, for the last time, we are bowling! Not playing golf you doughnut."

"Whatever," Leeroy grunts, "I did whatever that is."

"A strike," I remind him for about the twentieth time.

"Does anyone want a snack?" Eleanor asks, "I'm going to the counter."

"Can you get me a pretzel please?" Olivia asks, "with cheese."

"What's with you and pretzels with cheese?" I laugh.

"I don't know," she sighs, "I just really like them."

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she says quietly.

"It's your go Livy," Leeroy taps her shoulder. She stands and gets the small and very light ball she picked out.

She has been acting a bit odd lately. It started after the birthday party. I don't know what's been wrong with her. I don't want to jump in conclusion and say she's upset because of Harry because that didn't turn out so well last week.

I really want to ask her but I don't feel like now is the time. I need to find a good time when I can ask. I feel really bad for whatever she's going through right now. She's a great person and she doesn't deserve to be treated unfairly.

Harry's POV

I've been bummed out all day because everyone's out with their Valentine and I'm stuck at home. I've been texting Chloe all night but she's been taking a while to respond every time I answer back.

I text Marcel.

-Bring me a pretzel when you get home. Please.

Send.

-And bring a cup of cheese of the side

I add on to the text message. He texts back instantly.

-You're strange >.<

I laugh to myself and set my phone down, I lay down on my bed and place a pillow over my face. I sigh and lay there alone and shameful.

I've decided to forget about what happened today and not even bother on trying to find out who wrote the letter to Chloe. Edward insisted that there had to be another letter in my locker. He said he'd heard someone stuck one in my locker as well, but when I left after school, nothing was in there.

Edwards POV

"Tia," I've been holding her for a good twenty minutes without saying a word, "baby what's wrong."

She let's go and sits on the stairway. She rests her elbows on her knees and covers her face.

"My dad found out," she manages to say, only to start sobbing again.

"Found out what?" my heart races. She looks up at me and says nothing.

"Oh god, are you pregnant?" It just comes right out. Didn't even have to think twice about wether or not to ask.

"Jeez Edward no!" she yells, "he found out about you and I again! And he wants us to leave again. He thought that if we left once and I graduated early, I would forget about you but clearly he was wrong, like always."

"How did he find out?" I ask her.

"I came home from shopping and he was home early. He wasn't supposed to be home early tonight which is why my mum took me to go shopping. I was going to wear a dress that was stuffed in my closet but she insisted in taking me, only because he was supposed to work late tonight.