Chapter Fifty-Three

(If you stop reading now. You'll miss the exciting parts that come ahead. This book isn't quite yet over! I'm trying to make you think and put pieces together....if you're smart enough, you'll know)

Edwards POV

"You hungry?" I ask Tia and she nods. She's flipping through all my motorcycle magazines and laying on my bed.

"What's with all these magazines?" She sits up and places the stack in front of her.

"I'm thinking about getting a motorcycle when I get my license back," I slide on my boxer shorts, "to ride around in the summer."

"Hmm," she lays back down and stretches her body.

"Of course you'll be coming along," I wink.

"Don't say come," she laughs, "you're going to start me back up again."

"And that's a bad thing?" I tease, "I'm gonna run downstairs to get us food."

"Oo wait I want to go with you," she stands. I lean down and she jumps on my back, "you're back is so fucked up."

"Why?" I open the door and walk down the steps.

"I scratched you pretty damn hard," she laughs, "that's a sign that we had good sex."

"Great sex," I say.

"Be proud of those marks," she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"I will. Especially since they came from you," I tell her and she kisses my cheek. I make my way down the last step and Gemma and Jeff walk through the front door.

"Hey," she smiles. She looks at the both of us and her deceiving smile takes over, "have fun?" she laughs.

Tia giggles, "hi Gemma."

"Rough night?" Gemma laughs and takes Jeff's hand.

"Why were you outside," I change the subject and shift Tia up to hold her properly.

"We went to leave Olivia at home," Jeff answers.

"Nice hair," Gemma runs her fingers through the mess, "after sex hair."

"Will you stop with the sex jokes?" I glare at her and she mocks me.

"I'm sorry," she laughs, "where are you two going?"

"Food," Tia wiggles her feet.

"Of course," Gemma says, "must be hard right?" she laughs and Jeff laughs with her.

"Shut up," I frown and the door opens. Harry walks in soaking wet.

"Hey...Hey," Gemma walks over to him, "where were you?"

"Out," he shortly replies. He went to Macey's I can tell. This isn't going to end well.

"Were you crying?" she grabs his chin and makes him face her. He jerks away and takes off his soaking sweater.

"Let me down," Tia whispers and I do so. I watch Harry as he tries walking away but Gemma pulls him back.

"What happened? Where did you go?" Gemmas voice rises and the panic has built up inside her.

"Dude," I speak up, "just tell her." I can tell that his visit didn't go well.

"Tell me what?" Gemma looks at me then back at Harry, whose head is held in shame.

"Macey..." he sniffs, "Macey's umm...shes-"

"She's what?" she shoves Harry, "she's what?"

"Pregnant," Harry's red eyes look up at her.