Chapter Forty-One

Marcel's POV

We walk downstairs and successfully make it into the theatre room without running into anyone. I open the door for her and she walks in. Olivia walks down the aisles and takes a seat in the middle of the entire theatre room and I follow behind her.

"Why are you crying?" I ask. She wipes her eyes and I stand to grab her some tissues.

"I'm afraid to tell you," she takes the tissues and clears the smeared black makeup under her eyes.

"Why?" I sneer. Somehow I'm not even nervous to talk to her anymore? "you can tell me." I shrug.

"Edward wanted to have sex with me," she cries louder.

"That doesn't surprise me," I roll my eyes.

"What?" she looks up.

"Sorry I mean that I know Edward well enough already," I explain, "I know his intentions with girls. He does it all the time."

"He has sex with all his girlfriends?" she asks.

"Well Edwards only had one serious girlfriend and the others have been one night stands," I say.

"Oh," she cleans her nose, "why didn't you warn me?"

"I wanted to but you two looked so happy and I was angry with you," I admit.

"So you were mad," she sarcastically laughs.

"Yeah," I shrug, "but I guess I'm over it?"

"I'm sorry," she apologizes, "for whatever I did. You don't have to tell me."

Is she serious? Does she really not know. I guess it's better that she doesn't know why Harry and I are mad. I mean I don't blame her. She wouldn't know of course since Edward is her first boyfriend. She doesn't get the hint. I wouldn't have either but now I do.

"Yeah I really don't want to talk about it," I look away.

"Thank you," I feel her hand grip my knee. A rush of heat takes over my body. Oh boy, I can only imagine how red hot my face looks.

"Um Y-you're welcome," I stutter. Her hand slides over and she smiles.

"Can I hug you?" she asks. Why is she asking. All the times she's hugged me, she's tackled me. But I guess. I'll never fully understand female instincts.

"Of course," I opens arms and she soon fills them. She smells like cotton candy which is odd but I like it.

"What the fuck is going on here!" Awe man.

Edwards POV

"Hey have you seen Olivia?" I stop Harry.

"No?" growls and bites into a banana.

"Fuck," I tug at my hair.

"What did you do this time you fuck up," Harry laughs.

"Mind your own business," I shoot back, "where's Marcel."

"I don't know?" he shrugs, "I'm going to bed."

I walk down the halls and open every door. Each room is empty and I'm afraid she left but at the same time I can't even find Marcel. I text and call Marcel hundreds of times and he doesn't answer his fucking phone. I reach the end of the hall and the last room to check is the theatre room. Before opening it I hear voices. Olivia's voice along with Marcel. Oh hell no.

I open the door and I'm just in time. Marcel and Olivia are hugging.

"What the fuck is going in here!?" I shout and walk towards them.