Chapter Thirty-One

[* Thank you guys for helping me report that girl!

She took the story off :) & I'm glad you helped! You're all the best and I love you guys so much!!! :)

I'm sorry this update was late! My mom is in the hospital and I didn't really have time and I had bad writers block while I was with her. I tried my very best on this Chapter and I'm sorry if it's not that good :( ]

Marcel's POV

"Why are they so surprised?" Jeff asks Gemma, "do you guys know her?"

"Yeah we do," Edward scoffs.

"Oh!" Gemma playfully slaps her head, "that's why that name seemed so familiar."

"What?" Jeff grips her waist and smiles at her attempt on being 'cute'?

"The boys are obsessed with your sister," she laughs.

"What?" His expression changes from a giddy one to a sour one in an instant.

"We are not obsessed with her," Harry gulps.

"Oh really?" Gemma raises her brow.

"All three of you like her?" Jeff looks at us with disgust. Oh boy.

"You could say that?" I shrug.

"Wow," Jeff looks back and forth between the three of us and Gemma.

"What?" Edward steps forward from the wall.

"Nothing? it's just that Olivia has never really had any boy attention?" He reveals.

"You're kidding," Harry chuckles.

"No I'm really not," Jeff tilts his head and looks at the ceiling.

"That's bullshit," Edward curses.

"Ed !" Gemma glares.

"You can't be serious. He's bluffing," Edward points out.

"No," Harry checks Jeff's face, "he's being pretty serious."

"She probably doesn't want to tell you," Edward persists.

"Believe me, I know my little sister. She tells me everything," I can tell he isn't lying. I'm sure he and Olivia have a close bond. I've known Jeff for a good 2 hours so far and I can already tell he's not lying.

"Are you sure she tells you everything?" Harry continues.

"A hundred percent," he stiffens his body, "we talk on the phone everyday."

"So she's never had a boyfriend," Harry asks after the answer has been given.

"No," he swiftly answers.

"Are you just saying that so we keep away from her?" Edward literally makes things in a bigger mess than they need to be.

Hearing that Olivia has never had a boyfriend really releases stress off my shoulders because I've never dated anyone either. Were like equals. So that gives me more of an opportunity to really bond with her and we can share things and maybe fears of why we've never had dates. This gives me a better shot with her than Harry and Edward have. She'll see how much better I am and were both so inexperienced at this whole dating thing. But then again Harry and Edward are pros, so maybe she'll want someone who can teach her new things? I'm over thinking this to much.

"No not at all," Jeff says, "As her older brother, I don't mind her having a boyfriend but I mean she's never really had much of an interest in having one."

Edwards POV

This is a fucking disaster. This can't possibly be happening right now. She's never had a boyfriend which means she's probably never been kissed or fucked for that matter. She's a complete virgin. It doesn't make sense to me though? She's gone to parties on her first day here since she moved and she's came to our damn house probably more than she's been to her own. She seems easy but I guess she's not. This is horrible but yet amusing. She inexperienced which means I can teach her everything I know, which makes this bet a hundred times more excited than I thought it out to be.