Chapter Six

Marcel's POV

I went into my fairly large room to gather my chemistry notes for Edward to use to study with Olivia.

It irked me because he was always threatening me and always making me do things for him. I only do it because I can't defend myself. Harry defends me sometimes but that doesn't stop Edward from pounding my face.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Edwards door with the chemistry notes in my hand.

"Who is it?" Edward groaned.

"I-it's me, Marcel," I heard him groan again and walk up to the door.

He opened it and carefully came outside closing the door behind him, "do you have the notes?"

"Yeah, here."

I handed him my notebook. He took it and went back inside. I tried to look to see what Olivia was doing but he was too fast for me. I barely got a glance.

"Hey!" Harry came from behind.

"Oh my goodness you scared me," I held my chest in panic.

"Did you see what they were doing?" He asked.

"No. Well barely, I saw Olivia sitting on his bed," I told him.

"On his bed!?" Harry whispered.

I nodded and adjusted my glasses with my thumb and lifted my trousers.

Soon enough we heard Olivia giggling on the other side of the room which caught the attention of both Harry and I.

"Man I'd kill to know what they're saying!" Harry pouted.

"Well.."

"What?" Harry furrowed his brows.

"Nothing nevermind," I said.

Harry shagged his hair. His phone vibrated and he checked it furiously closing it once he was done.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have bloody football practice in 20 minutes!"

"But you love to go to practice," I said.

"Yes but that means I have to leave! I won't be able to find out what's going on," he paced around.

I shrugged and was about to walk off, but Harry clutched my shirt and dragged me back.

"Wait! You're gonna be here!" He stated.

"Well duhh, it's not like I have any friends," I slumped my shoulders.

"I need you to listen to what Olivia and Edward are saying and if they come out I need you to watch them closely! Make sure he doesn't make a move on her! Got that?" He asked.

"Why should I ? I like Olivia as much as you do. What if I don't want to help you!" I shouted.

"Listen to me Marcel, I've been the nicest person to you around here, are you gonna help me or not?" He whispered.

"Fine! Whatever," I frowned.

"Good! I'm leaving now. You better ring me if anything happens! You hear me?" He said.

"Yeah yeah I got it whatever go now bye I can handle it leave geez." I shooed him away.

He ran downstairs and I ran to my room. Leeroy and I had invented a device where you can listen in on others conversations. All you had to do was stick it on the door and you could hear it from 100 ft away.

I took out the device from the drawer and went to stick it on Edwards door. It was very small but it was still noticeable. I ran back to my room and turned it on. I could hear everything clearly.

"Wow I didn't think you were that the of person?" Olivia said.

"Yeah well it's kind of tough but touring is good. We don't go that far around but they're good gigs." He said.

"Do you things your band will get signed with any labels?" She asked.

"Maybe. We're pretty badass you know. We play some pretty standard shit," he laughed.

Edward is such an idiot.

"Oh wow," Olivia seemed less interested now.

"Yeah so what do you do?" Eddy asked.

"Nothing yet, I'm still getting used to it here," she added, "but I'd like to work in cosmetology right now."

"What is that? Like science?" He asked, "it's science right? Studying rocks."

Olivia laughed, "no it's studying how to style hair, and do makeup and nails."

"I knew that," Edward joked, "maybe you can do my hair and makeup."

I couldn't help but burst out laughing! Edward is such an idiot.

"This is great," I told myself.

"I'd love too," Olivia giggled.

I then couldn't hear anything. It became silent in Edwards room. They weren't talking anymore. No words were said.

"What the?" I check the device and nothing was wrong with it. I walked over and retrieved it from Edwards door. I placed my ear over his door and I heard nothing. They weren't talking anymore!

They were kissing!