Chapter Thirty-Seven

Edwards POV

"So are we going to tell them when we go back out there?" she stands beneath me. She's so small compared to my height. It's cute.

"What? No," I say, "are you insane?"

"Well are we just going to hide it?" she looks up.

"For now at least," I say, "we can't just go out there and announce it. I have a feeling your brother will kill me, especially at a time like this."

"This is so wrong," she walks away.

"What? You don't want to be with me now?" I follow behind her.

"No I do," she sighs, "but I mean this is all happening way too fast don't you think?"

She's right. I did just ask her out like nothing's going on, but I couldn't wait any longer. And after kissing her once she said yes, it felt right. I've been waiting to kiss her since I fucking met her, and I honestly think I deserve this. I feel like I've put more effort and I've talked to her more than the other boys.

"Yes but I couldn't wait to ask you any longer," I pull her closer to me, "I've been dying to have you."

"Really?" she smiles. Yes really, and so have my brothers but I'm not mentioning that.

"Yes," I push her chin up so she's directly facing me.

"Out of everyone, I didn't think 'us' would happen," she says.

"What do you mean?" I twirl her hair with my finger. What the fuck am I doing?

"I never really seen myself with someone of such character. Like you're so aggressive and inked skin, dark clothing and piercings," she laughs, "and I'm all cardigans and ponytails half the time."

"But I like it," I smile down at her. Our foreheads our touching and her arms are wrapped around my torso.

"I've always pictured myself with the complete opposite but now that I think about it...its exciting," she shakes.

"Well I'm glad you don't see me as a fucking psycho," I tell her.

"I don't. You're always so good to me," she says, "I didn't think of you that way. I figured you'd be rude and obnoxious."

"Only to my brothers," I admit and she laughs.

"I like the idea of me and you together," she traces circles on my chest, "but you'll have to guide me through. I don't know much about dating."

Of course I'll be guiding her through. This is great. I'm really excited about how this thing will turn out. I've never had a serious relationship with anyone but with Olivia, I'm sure will be different. It will be a relationship I want to keep.

"So how are we going to appear outside now?" she smiles, " I fell like I'll be grinning the whole time when I shouldn't be."

"Just think of something sad or some shit?" I shrug, "don't think of me," I wink at her.

"Okay," she giggles.

"I'll walk behind you and i'll keep a distance so they don't think we are up to something," I say.

"Deal," she begins to make her way to the door but I pull her back to me.

"You can't leave without a kiss first," I grin, "rule one of dating. Never leave your man waiting."

She smiles and I lean to kiss her. I grab her wrists and place them around my neck. I grab her waist and push her in closer to me. Our mouths move in sync. She's really good at this for a newbie. She allows my tongue to enter her mouth which catches me by surprise. Holy fuck. I end our session by biting her lip causing her to laugh.