Chapter 36 Sorry

Okay y'all....I've been super busy..nursing school is hard af..but I don't have classes on Friday so as of rite now im updating...I did not edit at all so bear wit me :)

*Kenan*

Me: So she slapped me cuz of the lipstick on my collar,let me tell you this......I didn't even sleep with anybody nor got head....just some bitch just wanna cuddle and shit then she got hella close and that's when I pushed her away....I was drunk and high when I got home.

I fumbled my hands and looked up at August who was shaking his head.

I sighed and said 'I don't know what to do,I haven't called her cause im scared '

Aug:Watcha scared fo??

Me:Falling in love,Maya's heart is fragile....I mean she ain't talking to her moms and she ain't got any siblings...and all she got is me.

Im a thug....and thugs don't cry...but as of right now a tear slipped.I fucked up....im sorry Maya

August sat up from the chair and sat next to me on the bed....he grabbed my index finger that had a tattoo of the word Queen...Maya has one that says King.

August:You see that shit??you both got this because you always told her that you were king and she was your queen.

I nodded

'thanks Aug,you a real nigga....and you always have the right things to say to change up my act's'

Aug: Cuz ya my day 1...so call her up right now and talk.

I smiled and reached in my pocket and dialed her number....

Maya:Hello this is Maya

Just when I was gone say something I got cut off.

Mayas voicemail:Sike!!I ain't on tha phone rite now but leave a message

....

So I did that and sighed.

Me:Voicemail nigga....I hate that shit.

August:Just keep trying....don't give up now.

I ran my hands down my face and went to sit next to August who was leaning against the head board...blowing that loud.

Me:Tell me that you love me??

I put my hands under my chin like sum preppy bitch

August :Fuck outta here bruh!!to answer yo question I luv ya nigga....witcho gay ass!

Me:Aye it ain't gay if its with my brotha!!

We laughed and sparked up....hopefully she will listen to my voicemail and sense my genuineness of me saying 'im sorry'

inhale

exhale

inhale

exhale

By the early morning a nigga was gone!!

~next morning~

*Rae*

I woke up and did my daily routine and Maya was still asleep....last nite she had a nightmare and she creeped in me and August's room...I don't mind cuz I understand her situation.After I put on my white skinny jeans with my floral top and nude wedges I was ready to cook some breakfast.

Me:Omelette?bagel?pancakes...man I dont know what I want.

I was raking through my refrigerator and decided to make an omelette....all I was missing was some cheese and tomatoes.

I guess I can take a trip to the store since I aint gotta be at work till 11.I grabbed my keys and told Maya where I was going.

I got out my car and headed inside Albertsons...I was walking towards the dairy section and dropped my wallet.

I bent down to pick it up till I saw a pair of hands beating me to it.I looked up at this guy who had a pretty smile and held out my wallet.

Me:Thanks...im so clumsy sometimes.

Him:Naw its coo,I am too......im Ace

Held out his hand and I shook it to be nice.

Me:Im Raelynn...... you sound like you from the west coast?

Ace:Yea I am...actually im from Crenshaw.

I nodded and smiled...it soon faded when I saw his wrist...there were 2 words in cursive Monet and Draya

Monet(pronounced Monay) is my grandmothers name and Draya is my mothers name...hmmm coincidence.I shook it off.

Me:Well I need to get going nice meeting you.

He nodded and I walked off to get that damn cheese.

As I was driving back home....I kept thinking about my grandmother who lives across the city from me....then my mother..I think tomorrow imma visit Grammy and tell her the news that im engaged...all that is missing is August.

I parked outside my crib and walked inside.

to be continued.....

so what ya think??hmmm

there gone be alot of twists and shit so its barely beginning :)
comment/vote...I need 10 comments before I update