Chapter 27

Few Weeks Later

Q U O N C E Y

I was at the trap house with my nigga Cam checking how things been lately since my ass been busy with chunky girl and Tasariah. No lie I'm tryna get Tasariah pregnant but her ass always got an excuse for not having sex with me and a nigga dont even want to be hearing that. Today is the day we spend time with each other and the day she gone CONCEIVE my seed.

T A S A R I A H

It was just me and chunky girl. Deja didn't feel to well so I took her home. Any who I was in the middle of braiding Tashay hair when I received a text from Q.

Text Mode

MyHeart

"What time should I take her to your moms?"

MyHeart

"Alright baby"

MyHeart

" I love you too and alright see you later"

Smh I swear he's more affectionate to me out of no were. I shook my head and got my fat girl dress to head to Ms. Joy house. Getting there didn't took to long so that gave me spear time to get things done around the house.

30 Minutes Later

I just got done with chunky girl, Q and I laundry. The house was spotless. I can give my mother credit for treating me like that because at the end of them days, I can be a perfect wife that can clean, cook and hold their man down until the arrive at home. I wiped the sweat off my head and check the time to see it was 6:15. My heart stopped for a brief moment and I immediately ran to Q and I bathroom to get my hygienes out of the way. I didn't have to shave because Deja and I got a wax treatment early this week. Note to my self thank Deja for persuading me on getting wax and getting a medi and pedi. By the time I was done I put on my Victoria secret black bra with my matching panties on. I lotion my legs and and dashed straight to Q and I closet. I decided to wear my black and white fitted dress that fitted me as a second skin. I pulled out my all black pumps that had silver rime stones on the back. I speed walk to the bathroom because I ain't want to buss my ass cause these heels were really tall. I decided to flat iron my hair and added a side bang. I added some mascara, eye liner and my red MAC lipstick. I than check the time one more time to see it was 7:00. I heard the front door open so I knew it was Q. I grabbed my Louie purse that Q brought me not to long ago. I checked my appearance one more time to make sure Q was going to like what he seen and to my surprises, Q was standing behind me with so much lust in his eyes. I ain't gone even lie he was looking good himself. I broke the silence because Q looked like he was going to attack me any minute so I did my self a favor and saved my self.

" You look nice today"

Q- baby you look wow. Turn around for me one time.

" I smirked at his lustful eyes and turned around letting him see my outfit. I mean who wouldn't like to admire a girl like me? Boobs sitting up, ass looking right, body looking banging and your girl look tropic?

Q- Damn baby let's hurry up and eat I can't wait to take you home.

" Who stopping us?"

And with that he gave me a long peck and grabbed my hand to escort me to his Benz. During the whole car ride it was nothing but sexual tensions. During the car ride Q kept his free hand that was off the wheel and placed it on my thigh moving it up towards my jewel. I tapped his hands and said no not until we eat dinner. That made Q really frustrated and I can tell his Jr was too.

Arriving At The Restaurant

Q ran to the other side and open my door. What a gentle men. I thanked him and walked in front of him adding a little more twist to my walk. I heard Q whispered damn to his self so that let me know I was doing something right. Once we got their the waiter escorted me and Q to our table. I really didn't get the chance to admire the place. It was an all black and white restaurant with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. I just knew this place was expensive.

" This is nice baby"

Q- it's all for you bae. Now where is this waiter I'm trying to take you home.

" Be patient Quoncey, we'll be home in no time"

And with that I smirked at him. The waiter than came back and took our orders. Less than 8 minutes our food came. I was moaning because this food was good that I failed to realize that it was turning on Q. I took my time while Q ass ain't even touch his food, moments later i was done. Q payed the bill and rushed me out of the restaurant. He opened the car door for me and waited till I was safe in the car. He literally ran to his side and started the car. This nigga was doing 80 mile per hour on a 40 mile per hour limit. We got home in 10 minutes. Q opened the door for me again and walked me towards the front door. Once he unlocked the door he immediately attacked me with kisses. I took out my heels and threw my purse some where while not breaking the kiss. I broke the kiss and told him let's go to the bedroom. He picked me up and took me up stairs. He placed me on the bed and got to work.

Q U O N C E Y

Shawty was looking right and I needed to enter her. Once I place Tasariah on the bed my lips went to work. I stripped her down leaving her bra and panties on. I kissed her lips, her neck, her boobs. Once I got tissues her belly button I dipped my tongue in their playing in it. I then kissed her lower half before sliding her panties off. Damn my baby is beautiful. I smirked and went ham on that pussy. I was slurping and sucking it. Lil mama came 3 times and I slurped all of her juices. After I got done I stripped my own self leaving my self with only a pair of Nike socks. I kissed my baby one more time letting her know ima going in. The first stroke was a deep one so shawty legs was wrapped around my torso. I kept going deeper in her until she had all of me. All you heard was skins slapping against each other. I was now at my reaching point so I started going faster and faster. Less than a minute all my seeds was in her. I kissed my baby one more time and pulled out. Tasariah was knocked out. I smirked cause I gave her the business and she is my soon to be baby mother. I climbed of the bed quietly and went to my bathroom. I got her little rag and wetted it so I can wipe her clean. After she was all clean I placed her in one of my t-shirts not before getting me a pair of boxers laying next to her. I kissed my baby one last time and drifted to sleep. Ima have a Minnie me in a couple of months .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I know I've been slacking ! Sorry this story is going to end pretty soon

How y'all feel about this chapter?

Q tryna get Tasariah pregnant?

75 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee Y'all