Chapter 31; Sexy back

   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     Soooooo I think I gonna start doing shoutouts to people I see liking up my story, commenting or they were here since...FOREVER!!!!

Just a warning. Like/comment it up peeps!

Chapter was inspired by 'Magic Mike.' Thank you Channing Tatum for all of your sexiness!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

     Eli's P.O.V

     It seemed normal as the t.v blared a reality sitcom while Seth and Beca stared blankly at the screen, laughed or gasped occasionally, and shoved salty popcorn in their mouths. Hall was down the hall in the kitchen ordering food for dinner. All the rest of us were sat at the dining room table playing a card game I had last track of half an hour ago.

"If you didn't want to play you should have just said so instead holding your cards and sitting there staring into space," Ronnie smiled shaking his head and throwing a seven of hearts into the middle of the table and collecting the others cards snickering. Sighing I just shrugged and threw my cards on the table and pushed myself away from the table.

Walking towards the living room my heavy footsteps were then silenced by the carpeted floor. Plopping onto the end of the couch I slid Seth onto my lap and hugged him from behind making him hum in appreciation.

"I love you," I whispered into his neck making him turn his head to kiss my forehead. Returning to his show I just smiled and cuddled him while he enjoyed Hollywood people fighting over a small child.

**************************************

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until I was being shaken awake, "babe!" Seth screamed in my ear jolting me awake. The house wasn't as quite as it was when I feel asleep. It was now filled with a loud pounding at the door and hollering from outside.

"Okay! Okay, I'm coming! Hakuna your tatas!" Devon screamed stinking down the stairs. I pushed myself off of the couch so I could stand and see who was at the door. As he swung open the door the hollering stopped and two police officers could be seen standing on the steps drenched in the porch light.

The tall male with jet black hair clear fed his throat smirked, "is this the residence of Seth Hawk?" He asked as he parter who had shaggy red hair that stopped right above his piercing blue eyes, pale skin, and was much shorter than his companion.

"Uh, yes. What do you need him for?" Devon asked pulling the front door closer to his body so the two men were pulled out of my sight.

Seth's P.O.V

Sitting on the couch as soon as I heard my name from the door I crawled to the other end to listen in on the conversation.

"We have a few questions for him. Won't take too long," the males voice assured Devon. There was a pause and then the sound of boots on the wooden floor walking towards the living room. I was soon blessed with the presence of two-hot-men both looking in the early twenties with gym rats build. As the ginger man caught my eye he smirked and walked around the couch so he was in front of me and leaned down.

"Do you mind if I do a quick pat down?" He whispered, his voice silky, smooth...hot just like the rest of him. Shaking my head he offered his hand and pulled me off the couch facing me towards the wall.

As his hands skimmed down my body and reached my waistline he bent at his knees and slowly rubbed his hands down my thighs, "do you have anything on you that will stick or poke me?"

"No," I said shaking my head.

"Good, 'cause I do," he giggled and stood turning me around before he ripped the front of his shirt exposing his chest. I was shocked.

Why are strippers here?

How did they get here?

Does Shawn know?

Chuckling the man pulled me closer and grinded his hips against mine while kissing down my neck.

"Relax," he whispered, "it's just a little gift from Spencer."