Chapter 34|| Me? Asshole? Never

Chapter 34 - Me? Asshole? Never                    
         Devon above 😉😏

                             Devon's P.O.V

     Ronnie stirred in my arms to look up at me with his beautiful green eyes. Smiling I pulled him closer and rested my head between his shoulder and neck.

"Sleep well?" He asked reaching his hand up and stroking his fingers through my bed-ridden hair. Nodding my head we suddenly heard yelling from downstairs.

"But I wasn't the one who slept with Greg freaking Mount and caught an STD that made my dick itchy for months!" A females voice rang through the house.

     Lifting my head I scrunched my eyebrows together making Ronnie chuckle, "it's Seth friend from his hometown," he said removing his hand from my hair to run them along my wrinkled forehead. Nodding again, I pushed myself up and threw the covers off me.

     "Coffee?" I asked sliding off the bed and bending to grab my shorts from last night.

     "Yeah, I'm coming," he replied. I heard him slip out of bed and then rummaging through the dresser. After I had my shorts pulled up I turned to see him pulling out jeans and a hoodie from a drawer.

     Turning my head to the side, "cold?" I asked.  He giggled while pulling up the tight fabric up his white legs.

     "Always"

     ___        ___        ___        ___        ___

     Pulling the mug from under the coffee machine I turned and handed it to the beauty standing behind me. Grabbing the mug from my hands and lifting it to his nose he breathed in deeply.

"I love the smell of coffee," Ronnie said, inhaling once more.

Suddenly a girl turned into the kitchen her eyes scanning Ronnie standing next to the counter with his mug held close to his face, "Ahhh! What a cutie!" Scaring Ronnie she continued to walk forward.

"Who are you?" I asked placing my hands on Ronnie's shoulders and pulling him into my chest protectively.

___________________

Seth's P.O.V

"It's just Teagen," I smiled walking around into the kitchen seeing Ronnie wrapped up in my brothers arms. Devon was glaring at her looking as if he was going to rip her throat out if he touched what was his.

     Giggling Teagen looked back at me, "you never told me your brother was gay." Hearing that made laughter erupt from my throat.

     "I didn't know, I just thought he was an asshole!" I shrugged trying to calm my laughter.

    Devon scoffed,"Me? Asshole? Never!" His tone was dripping with sarcasm. Both Teegan and I just cocked our eyebrows at him making him nod his head.

     "Okay, I guess I can be an asshole sometimes," sighing he agreed with us.

     "Okay now that that's out of they way. Who is this cutie?" Teegan once again stepped closer to Ronnie who was bundled in Devin's arms. As soon as she shuffled closer a low growl emerged from Devon's mouth and he curled his lip upwards.

     "Dude...just because I think your boyfriend is cute does not mean I want to fuck him," Teegan explained taking another step closer and resting her hand on the top of the smaller boy's head.

     "Ronnie," he smiled up at my friend, "nice to meet you. Sorry about him."