Epilogue (The Perfect Trio)

Eli's P.O.V

I smiled as Karter, Zoë's oldest son, smiled up at me and pointed down to his drawing, "das you, das mommy and daddy, and das a unicorn!" He proudly showed me pointing to each colored stick figure.

It was amazing how similar my Karter and Zoë's Karter were. Both had brown hair and chocolate eyes, a sense of humor, and creativity. The only difference, my Karter was terminally sick.

The young boy in front of me proved how much Zoë really cared about her younger brother.

"Wait! Grandfather, look at this!" Cholë screamed shoving a piece of paper in Shawn's face.

Smiling down at the girl everyone was interrupted by David's baritone voice, "Cholë, inside voice," he smiled at his daughter making her nod.

David is what every woman pictures as the perfect husband. Strong, hardworking, good mannered gentlemen who loves his kids more than anything.

Well, almost. He always put Zoë number one.

"Ready?" Zoë asked David stepping behind him and resting her hand on his shoulder. Nodding he looked back at us and then the kids.

Smiling at them he gave them the same speech as always, "remember kids inside voices, listen to your grandparents, be polite, eat you vegetables, and your mom and I love you all very much." Going around the table he kissed each kid on their cheek and lead his wife out of the house to watch a movie and eat a nice dinner.

-----

Seth's P.O.V

Watching their car drive away I was finally glad it was Sunday night again. I love it when I get to watch our grandkids.

"Papa," Wyatt tugged at my sleeve, "do I really have to eat the vegetables?" He asked. I'm pretty sure everyone in this planet knew how much this 5 year old hated his veggies.

Shaking my head I crinkled my brows, "Unfortunately, yes.Your daddy says that because he knows that they will make you grow faster and be big and strong. Don't you wanna be strong?"

Nodding he lifted his arms and clenched his fist.

"Woah!" I over exaggerated grabbing his tiny bicep, "you have been eating your broccoli! Look at these muscles!" Laughing Wyatt watched as I continued to give him compliments that I all tied back to eating his veggies. By the end he had wide eyes and the biggest smile.

"I'll eat my vegetables everyday! Thank you, papa."

-----

Shawn's P.O.V

As we finally pulled up in our driveway both of my loves were asleep. Both leaning on each other.

"Seth," I whispered shaking the sleeping man until he opened his eyes and turned his head to look at me. Pecking his lips I pointed towards our small house making him smile and shake Eli.

*After Zoë moved out we decided to down size and buy a comfortable five bedroom, four bathroom, ranch house with a sauna and in-ground pool.the best part? The full 640 acre (1 mile) lot of land we own. Perfect for family reunions, bon-fires, entertaining grandkids at night, and epic games of hide and seek. *

Holding open the door for my two lovers I followed them inside to our bedroom and climbed under the sheets falling asleep faster than someone could snap their fingers.

Sure life sucks sometimes and life isn't always fair.

But it's not about the cards you're dealt, it's about how to play those cards.

LAST CHAPTER 😭😭😭😭

This book was SO much fun to write and I'm sad to see it come to an end.

I'm sorry to those who hate me right now for how a story line ended or how someone's life ended. (Karter) I felt like I really put my all into this and wanted to thank everyone who has finished reading this!

Holy smokes, dude!

Thank you for being apart of this adventure with me...

Also.........sequel? Let me know in the comments!!!!

Love you guys ❤️😊