Chapter 16; Vampire powers

Above is just Jonah Green simply because I think it looks boring without anything there and Jonah is good looking. So, enjoy.
***
             Eli's P.O.V

     Walking out of my last hour of the day I looked around and immediately spotted Seth. As he glued himself to my side Ronnie and Shawn also joined our group as we made ourselves to the front.

    "So, how was your guy's days?" Ronnie questioned readjusting his bag after he slipped some books into it. Snickering I looked towards Shawn remembering English. Ky joined our group and Shawn's mood seemed to change drastically. He kept his head down, eyes in the ground, and hardly said anything else.

     Seth spoke up quietly explaining something that happened in science but I kept my eyes on Shawn, "yeah, so today we had to do an experiment in science where we dissected an unborn baby pig. When my partner Payton cut open the pig I fainted and fell off my stool. When I came to, I was on the ground with the whole class stood around me, it was so embarrassing."

     Everybody nodded and added comments like 'are you okay' or 'that's cool.' But Shawn stayed silent in the back. Slipping back by him nobody noticed as they were going over Seth.

     "What's wrong?" I asked placed my hand on his biceps feeling his heat through his leather jacket. Looking up at me his eyes weren't giving off any emotion.

     "Today, in English, I had a dream about Ky," he said. I didn't say anything because the way he breathed in air I knew it was only a pause. There was more to the story, "I had a dream that we almost had sex together." That's when his eyes started showing emotions of doubt, sadness, and anger. Sighing I smiled at him. Did he really think I could be mad at him? He looked up at me again when I let me hand fall from his arm.

     "Why are you happy?"

     "Shawn, he is a vampire. All vampires are made to do specific things. He is probably getting in your head and making you feel those things. It's not you, it's his powers," I explained smiling at him and wrapping my arms around my big goofball.

     As he wrapped his arms around my waist and sighed in relief, "I thought I was being unworthy to you and Seth. I thought you two would reject and not love me anymore, no one would." His voice cracked and he buried his face in my shoulder. I rubbed his back and let him let out all of his emotions as his shoulders rocked and he sobbed into me.

     "Seth and I will always love you. No matter what."
A/N; Small update. Feeling in the writing mood. Probably will knock out another chapter tonight but don't get your hopes up. Xoxo