Chapter 11; Free

Shawn's P.O.V

  Walking out Seth seemed to have an extra hop in his step. His converse shoes were set on rocket speed to get out of this place.

     "Slow down babe, the car isn't gonna leave without us," I chuckled wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his while continuing to walk-well hobble for me.

     Sighing he leaned back into me, "but I hate this place and I'm ready to go home." Squeezing his closer to me I kissed his head and nodded.

     To me you are home.

                        Seth's P.O.V

     Watching as the doors came closer and closer my heart beat kept getting louder and louder. I would finally be free of a the white walls, the constant beeps, and the nasty food.
As the doors slid open in front of us the cold air whipped in surrounding us like a blanket. Shivering I stepped back into Shawn trying to gain more heat. Stopping we all looked at each other and Seth was sent into a panic patting his body down searching for something.

     "What's wrong?" I asked trying not to giggle. He looked like a dog chasing his tail.

     Looking up his eyes were wide and his hair was astray, "keys." With that one word he was sent back into the frenzy pulling the backpack I didn't even notice off his back and searching through it. Giggling Shawn pulling the multicoloured chain from his pocket and held it in front of the boy's face. He flushed bright red zipping the pack up and throwing it back in his back.

     "Let's go home, yeah?" Seth asked quirking a brow at me. Nodding I threw myself at him and hugged him as tight as I could.

     "Let's go home."