Chapter 24; Superman, drenched in my blood.

*One Month Later*

             Seth's P.O.V

       Physically, I was still and calm. Mentally, my depression and anxiety were eating me alive. Tearing me apart from the inside. My ribs, my back, my...my everything hurt so bad. All of this was caused by one man who destroyed my life. A siren.

     Spencer Charles O'Riley.

     Everything I was warned...all those terrible things...they're true. Abuser, alcoholic, rapist.

I wanted to believe in him, believe that a beautiful person like him would never hurt me. For they were sent as guardian angels.
But none of that was me talking or thinking. That was him making me talk. Making me think. I slept with a siren and he ruined my life.
He mentally killed my two ex-lovers whom I'm still in love with, ruined my reputation, and now he's going to kill me this way.

"I'm home, bitch!" His voice rang through the small apartment. I pushed myself from the blood and drink stained couch and stood facing him knowing not to look him in the eyes.

     "What's wrong, babe? Something bothering you?" As he asked he began to step closer to me his shoes dragging on the carpet and his clothes now making a trail, "Want me to make you forget?" I didn't need to look up to know how he was looking at me. His eyes have turned from their normal beautiful, vibrant green to a pale, dead grey.

     His callused hands latched onto the bottom of my shirt and tugged upwards revealing last weeks bruises and yesterday cuts. His eyes wouldn't wander down with sympathy or care, but with pride and joy. Tugging my shirt over my head and tossing it to the side he then began to undress himself and pushed me back onto the couch.

     "Watch," he whispered in my ear and shoved my head back violently so I had no choice but to watch his body undress until nothing but tight, small briefs were clung to him. He was beautiful, I can admit that.

But never as beautiful as Shawn, or Eli. Thinking about them made me drop my head unconsciously so my eyes were drilling holes into the couch. I willed myself not to cry but as the tears filled my eyes it was too much.

The dam broke.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Spencer asked wrapping his dirty arms around me making me cringe and push him away a little. Shaking my head I let the tears trickle down my face in streams and land on my naked chest.

I don't want to be here. I want to go home and cuddle with Shawn and Eli and never come back here again. I want to never say goodbye again and always listen to them. No matter what.

"You'r thinking about them again, aren't you?" He screamed and threw me out of his arms into the carpet making a loud 'bang' erupt. My bruises ached and my cuts felt like they reopened on my abdomen and along my arms.

    "You piece of shit! Look at all that I've done for you! The house and the love and you don't even love me back?" He stepped closer but paused his eyes no longer grey. Whipping around he stormed off. "I'll show you who is boss!" Seconds later he returned again his body seeming larger than before as he held a long knife in his right hand my my heart rate speed up.

     "Please, Spence no! I-I'll do anything just, please no!"'I screamed trying to push my body backwards as he walked forward with the knife in hand. Jumping he landed on my hips, surely brushing them, and then smiled down at me sadistically. Lowering the knife he slowly plunged it into my stomach until nothing but the handle was showing and blood was pouring out. I don't remember screaming but when a scream was all I could hear ringing through the air and Spencer was making nothing but silence, I knew was me.

     He hoped off me looking satisfied and once again walking off into the kitchen. Giving up on asking for help I closed my eyes and waited death. I listened for Spencer but all I could hear were the familiar sounds of sirens in the distant growing louder and louder. But never for me.

Never coming to help me.

******************************

         Eli's P.O.V

"Come on boys we got a 2'11!" Luke, my trainer, yelled tossing everyone into panic mode. I loved apprenticing an EagleMed employee {EMT} but sometimes the cases are really gruesome.

    "What's a 2'11?" I asked like slipping on my vibrant orange vest that read 'apprentice.' Giggling, Luke just shook his head and threw multiple first aid kits into the back of the van.

     "Possible gunshot wound at an abusive's apartment," he said as they quickly shoved the bed with wheels and then jumping in after.

******************************

As the van stopped outside of an apartment building the team instantly jumped out and started grabbing med-kits. Following them I grabbed a first aid kit and jumped out only to be met by a young girl no older than 16 in a bikini top and Betty Boop pyjama pants. Her chest was heaving up and down as she pointed up towards the build. Trying to say words as men passed her. Walking towards we connected eyes and she just continued to point her chest heaving and her eyes glossy.

    "Ma'am what's wrong? What happened?" I asked resting my hand on her shoulder. She was small, fragile. Her brown hair flowing down her back in braids and her blue eyes looking up at me in fear.

     "S-Seth, h-h-he got s-shot. I'm s-sure of it.
I-I heard it," she said making her tears pour out onto her cheeks and her arm fall to her side.

Seth. My Seth?
My heart broke and tried to beat faster at the same time as I pried her for information through her snog and tears.

     "R-Room 730. He l-lives with S-S-Spencer O'Riley." Turning I broke out into a run for the building. He hurt him! He shot him! I'm going to kill him. No. I'm going to throw him into a cell and torture him slowly! Yes, that's what I'll do! Then I'll nurse Seth back to health and then smack his brains out for not listening.

     Passing clueless EMTs I searched the walls for the right plaque. For the right room that would bring me closer to my baby.
******************************
     The blood. The knife.

     The silence. He wasn't even screaming on the white carpet he bled to death on. While the knife jutted out like the awkward piece of bone from a chicken.

     "Seth?" I asked quietly from the doorway. My nerves too shocked to move. His head moved slightly, he turned it and looked at me.

    Smiling he closed his eyes, "hi." Wincing he gripped his stomach making me jolt in action by his side grabbing random objects out of my bag.

      "So, um. I'll just clean it with, um, not that..." The space between was silent as I rummaged around in the first aid kit. Sighing in defeat I turned towards the door. "Found him! In here Luke!" The room was instantly filled with police and EMTs alike both trying to help Seth. I was pushed aside making me watch him from the side anxiously.

     As they carried him out stayed behind in the room, pulling my phone from my pocket. Clicking 'Shawn's' icon I called him and pressed the phone to my ear waiting for him to pick up.