Chapter 3; Anything

{ELI ABOVE!}
      Eli's P.O.V

     Listening as the bell rung I wiped the tear from my face as best as I could and pushed myself to stand up. My butt hurt from sitting on the hard floor so long. 

     Walking up to the mirror I saw my guy liner was streaked down my face. Quickly I grabbed a towel and wet it underneath the cold stream of the sink and scrapped under my eyes and across my cheeks as hard as possible to get the solid black magic off my face.

    Once done I tossed the towel in the trash and turned the knob on the sink making it spurt out cold water. Letting some fill my cupped hands I then leaned down and splashed it on my face. Reaching out to grab another towel I instead felt a chest. A solid chest.

     "It's Eli right?" I heard the guy from the room that was snuggling up to Shawn ask me and then a paper towel was placed in my hand.

     "Yeah, why?" I sighed drying my face and looking up at his beautiful one. Tossing the towel in the trash I saw his cheeks blush and he looked down at his feet as he shuffled around.

     "I just wanted to get to know you," he shrugged his small shoulders his eyes still cast down ward at his shoes. At those words Shawn bust into the restroom with a pissed off look.

     Sighing he grabbed the boy, "I thought I said to stay away from him!" His voice boomed and echoed off the thin walls. Recoiling I stepped backwards not wanting to be punched by someone I loved. Sadly.

     "I-I just wanted to see if he was alright. But you're not the boss of me, so let go!" The boy slapped Shawn's hand away and stepped towards me making Shawn growl. I looked down and clasped my hands in front of me listening as he took another step and Shawn's growls grew.

     Suddenly a warm hand was placed on my cheek cupping it bringing it upwards so I could look into stunning brown eyes, "Are you alright?" He asked obviously too close as Shawn ripped him away the warmth of my cheek now burning and I watched as he dragged the new boy out of the bathroom.

     What just happened?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Seth's P.O.V

     Why did he make me feel like that? He was so timid and shy. Dare I say....cute?

     "Never," Shawn's voice spat spinning me around to face him in the middle of a hallway, "never go around him again." His face was hard as stone. Like he was hiding something. When he went to turn away I grabbed his forearm to spin him back around. His head snapped in my direction angrily.

     Timidly I asked, "why does he make me feel like I'm in love? Like I am with you?" To hear this he only paled and whipped back around marching down the hallway.

     Definitely hiding something, and if you know anything about Seth. It is that I can find anything out.

     Anything.