Pretty Little Liar

This is not a chapter!!
But it may entertain some of you.
***
Soooooo...I just broke up with my boyfriend. Who for this reason we will call Brad. Brad was amazing. He was funny. He was kind. He was smart. He was everything I was looking for...until last night.
Last night there was a big party everyone called "The Game." So I went with Brad and my best friends including my old friend from elementary school. We'll call her Monica.
Half way through the night we were having a bomb! Everyone was dancing and mingling. But...where have Brad and Monica gone?
No one thought anything of it and kept dancing until the wee hours of the morning and the music stopped shaking the floors. I drove everyone home because...well High School punch.
So when I dropped off my best friend last I had a gut feeling. Sitting in my drive-thru I called and called him. As the time reached two am I reached his house. Which Surprise had two cars in the drive way that wasn't his mom's or dad's.
It was a familiar pink Ferrari.
Pulling out the key he gave me on our two year anniversary. Opening the front door I definitely knew something wasn't right. There was a clothing trail leading towards the stairs, the synced moans, and the rhythmic thumps of a bed frame hitting a wall.
They drew out the lie for days.
They were just pretty little liars who I'm better of without.
Maybe?
     Right?