Chapter 22; My banana.

Shawn's P.O.V

     Moving my arm under my pillow on the bed to get comfortable I sighed and opened my eyes. With every beat of my heart and gush of blood that surged through my body my head throbbed. Feeling as if my brain was pushing up again my skull.

     Stretching my arm out behind me I searched for my small human that would hopefully bring some light to this situation. My hand were groping the empty, cold sheets. I was alone.   Now more than ever did I feel so alone in my room or my bed. This was the first time that I had ever felt this yearning to hold someone and just lay with them and cuddle to make me feel better.

     It was weird.

     The sound of the door opening disrupted my thoughts and it was followed by soft footsteps on the carpet that were trailing around the bed. Whoever it was climbed up on the bed and laid down next to me. I was hoping it was Seth because it would be hella weird if my dad climbed in bed with me.

     "Seth?" I asked careful not to jostle my head, turned to my side to face the body not opening my eyes. Whoever was in front of me hummed and started to massage my temples.

     "Mmmhmm," I moaned and leaned into his hand scooting closer so he wouldn't have to stretch so far.

     Seth started to whisper, "There is food downstairs for when you are hungry" As if on cue my stomach made a loud gurgling sound letting everyone to Korea know it was feeding time. I nodded I stretched my arms out once again but instead of sheets I grabbed his waist bringing him to my chest. Butting my face in his neck and wrapping my arms around his lower back. His hands stopped massaging and his arms wrapped around my neck. Our warmth was mixing together creating a comfortable blanket covering me and lulling me into a deep sleep along with his scent of mixed foods.

     The ache in my head was no longer so prominent as I focused on our groins pressed together. The heat radiating between making my situation worsen and the fabric of my shorts started to strain.

     "Uh, Shawn...are you hard?" Seth asked pulling his back back so he could look at me.

     Laughing I responded, "No, Seth. That's my banana I'm saving for later." Making myself laugh seemed to lighten his mood. Scooting towards the end of the bed his ass was dragging the comforter with him.

     "You're not getting any after tripping on shorts." He exclaimed pushing himself off the side of the tall framed bed, his bare feet making a soft thump on the carpet. Turning towards me, our eyes connected and he turned and walked around the bed.

     Tucking the blanket back around me he began to talk, reminding me of what a mother does to her children, "I'll bring you your food." Nodding I watched his small frame turn-again-and walk out of the room.
     *****************************
                            Seth's P.O.V

     Sitting down at the dinner table next to Eli in the smooth, red velvet coloured fabric. "Still sleeping or stubborn?" He asked not looking up from his half eaten curry. Looking over at him he was stabbing little pieces of rice and chicken with his chop-sticks and shoving them in his mouth.

     "Stubborn," I smiled watching him play with his food. When he took the foreign utensils everyone knew he didn't how to use them but watched in amusement as he tried. That's Eli-perseverance through things he doesn't know, even if it's wrong. Cuteness always guaranteed.
Suddenly there was three loud knocks on the door. Looking up Eli and I were both sitting at attention.

    "I've got it!" Mrs. Ortiz yelled running to get the double door just out of sight from the dining room. She was in her in pyjamas, freshly showered, and all or her hair was pulled back into a bun. The door opened with a loud creak and Eli and I leaned closer on elbows trying to listen. All we heard was mumbles.

     "Seth, it's for you!" Mrs. Ortiz yelled popping her head into the dining room. Eli flipped in his seat turning to look at me, making me shrug and throw my hands into the air. Pushing myself up from the table and walking towards the door the feeling in my gut told me to run away. Run far, far, far away.
Turning towards the door I took in the familiar tall frame, dirty blonde hair styled upwards to the side, the  piercing green eyes, and the stubble like a target around his perfect, pink lips.

     "Mr. Riley? What are you doing here?" I asked staring up at him trying not to gawk, Shawn's words circling my head.
Child rapist.

      But look at his lips...and his eyes.
He couldn't do that much harm looking that beautiful.
Child rapist!
Beautiful specimen!
People haven't given him the benefit of the doubt!

     I couldn't make up my mind with what seemed like my two personalities fighting over what I should do.

     His perfect pink lips moved to form an answer, "Well, there is a carnival tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. As a teacher-student thing. I have to do a report as a teacher going into coursing and I have to get to know a student better." His eyes were looking anywhere but me. Something I learned from a teen magazine was sometimes a nervous habit.

     Smiling at him I nodded, "Let me get my shoes really quick." Turning I left the door open and ran up the stairs to the bedroom opening the door quietly to find Eli on the bed, spoon feeding a half awake Shawn applesauce.

     "Where are you going?" Eli asked eyeing the shoes in my hand and then looking back up at me suspiciously. Looking back to Shawn I hesitated but nodded and told them.

     "Mr. Riley is applying for a counseling job and he needs to do a report on a student. To be able to do that he needs to get to know one better so we are going to the carnival," I said and watched in horror as Shawn launched from the bed and placed himself in front of me his face full of anger.

     "What did I tell you about him? He'll take you out, make you feel like he loves you and then bam he'll be feeling you up! What do you not see about that you...you...faggot!" The word was a shock to everyone, but it rolled of his tongue like venom and drive through my heart like a knife. It hurt almost as bad as my dad's punches or kicks. The tears started to well up and I turned my shoes still in my hands and ran from the room and down the stairs.

     Mr. Riley was still standing at the front door but you could tell he heard everything. But not only Mr. Riley so did Mrs. And Mr. Ortiz.

     "I'll be back later," I waved at them not wanting them to see my tears and stepped out in the porch with him. Sighing his mouth opened but I raised my hand shushing him.

     "Please, let's just go the the carnival so I can forget all about my terrible, horrible, no, good boyfriend and then cry myself to sleep," I said leaning down to slip on my light blue sneakers and then follow him to his jeep parked out front.
*****************************
     Stepping out of the cramped car the cool air immediately wrapped itself around my small body. I regret not bringing a jacket. Shivering I looked around the almost completely empty parking lot.

     "Are you cold? Here," Mr. Riley dipped back into his car and when he reappeared he had a light green jacket hung around his arm. Shutting the car door with his his foot he walked around his jeep and extended the jacket out to me.

     Smiling I took it and pulling it up my arms, not bothering to zip it up. Everything seemed odd. I had not been away from both Shawn and Eli from what felt like forever. Breathing in the air smelled of cotton candy, popcorn, and slightly of rusted metal. Well...I'm either going to die or have the best time I can.

    "So, what's your first name?" I asked Mr. Riley trying to get to know him better as we walked to the front gates as the sun began to set behind us and the clouds above hung low in the sky.

     Clearing his throat, he stuffed his hands in his pants before answering, "Well, my last name is actually O'Rilley but, kids just shorten it to Riley. My full name is Spencer Charles O'Riley."

     Nodding, I wondered why he'd never insisted on having his actual last name stamped onto the little name plates.

     "What about you Mr. Hawk? What is something interesting about you that I don't know?" He asked moving his hands from his jean pockets to his old football varsity jacket.
What was something that Spencer O'Riley didn't already know about me? Scratch that. What was something that I could tell Spencer O'Riley that he would believe?

     As we came to the gate and the booth Spencer moved his arm out of his pocket and in it hands held his brown wallet. "Just two? That'll be five," the man in the booth said. Stepping toward I placed my hand on Spencer's arm stopping him from handing the money to the man.

    "Let me pay, please," I begged him pouted my bottom lip out. I watched as his green eyes traced my face. His perfect green eyes surrounded by coal black eyelashes and his naturally blushed cheeks. Then just mellow that his plump, moist, pink, chapped lips. Perfect for kissing.

     Being pulled by Spencer I was knocked out of my trance. "You need to stop looking at me that way," he growled his grip around my arm tightening. His grip pushed his jacket up my arm so the extra fabric the didn't fit my arm fall over my hand and flopped as we walked.

     "Where are we going?" I asked looking around as he dragged me away from the crowds, towards the backs of the stalls. He didn't answer so I just started at the back of his varsity jacket.

     #68 #68 #68#68#68#68#68#68

     Soon that number was ringing in my head. Having no real meaning but searching for one. Much like late night thoughts in the shower when I think. Those words mean nothing but beg and search for clueless and worthless meanings. When he finally stopped dragging me my knees buckled underneath me and I crumpled into the ground. My arms wrapped themselves around my knees and I started rocking myself back and forth trying to fight off the oncoming panic attack.

     Trying to focus on one thing wasn't working. Suddenly there were so many things happening. I could hear the screams of the children on the rides just around the corner. I could feel the grass I was sitting on. I could taste and smell the hot dogs, the cotton candy, but I couldn't focus on one thing. Suddenly fabric was being pushed into my nose and somebody was holding me from behind. Somebody was rocking me in a rhythm.

     The person from behind started to sing, "Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. To go over everything. I know they say that time's supposed to heal 'ya but, I 'ain't done much healing."

     The voice, the scent, the warmth. I not sure sure what lulled me to sleep first but one of them calmed me down enough.

*****************************

            Spencer's P.O.V

     Finishing the chorus I stopped singing and listened as the younger boy's breathing was no longer rapid and uneven. He was calm and slouched against me his eye-lids closed and his face still youthful. As we were hit with a breeze he shivered and cuddled into me more pulling at my jacket that was way too big for him, but it did look cute on him. Sliding my hands behind his back and legs I pick him up bridal style.

     Now where do I take him? Is he ready to go home after that fight? I mean, he ran away crying. Walking to my Jeep and placing him in passengers seat and buckled him up. I walked around, climbing in and quietly closed my door.

     "Guess we're going back to my place tonight. Good thing it's Saturday."
*****************************
A/N; Yass! I know it's not very long! Sue me. Be grateful my chicks/kings/queens you will all be gifted soon. Also please, please, please don't kill me...or send the phandom after me.
Lord, have mercy on my soul.
DanxPhil 5-ever. Jasper is real!
LouisxHarry!! Please!! Please have mercy on me!!!