Chapter 14; Mental breakdown

Ronnie above, he's a vampire.

                          Seth's P.O.V

     Popping my daily pills in my mouth I brought my cup up and washed them down. Lately I've been trying to avoid school at all cost and successfully pulling it off but this morning my fake stomach ache didn't work on them and I was dragged out of bed being told 'I couldn't mope in bed forever.' They obviously didn't know me. My mind suddenly flashed to the big crowds of people in the hallways and in the classrooms and my hands began to shake.
No one likes you! The voices started to scream. Looking around I knew what was happening, my breathing quickened and I cupped my hands around my ears trying to block out the voices.

     Just kill your self!
     No one loves you!
     You're worthless!
    Faggot!
     Queer!

     "Breath, just breath," Eli was suddenly next to me instructing me through such a simple task. "That's it baby, breath." He smiled, "I'm gonna put my arm around you now."

     My heart started to slow down and the voices seemed to cease. It was over. Thank God. Bringing my knees to my chest I rested my forehead on my knees. Panic attacks really take everything out of you. When everything was over you feel like you are stuck in this cloud of not quite depression but not quite okay. Just floating in a sea of doubt and worry. I guess just numbness.

     "Are you okay?" Eli asked his voice now a whisper and his palm working circles on my back. Nodding I turned my head to look at him. He was so beautiful. He was one of the reasons I choose to continue fighting and I hoped he knew that.
    "I love you," I said trying to smile at him with everything in me but when everything in me is broken and scared at the moment it felt more like a grimace.

     "I love you too and I'll be with you through everything. Even when you feel like you are a little bit crazy," he smiled and kissed my forehead pushing himself off the kitchen floor.
  ***********************************
                          Eli's P.O.V

     Walking through the hallways I had my arm wrapped around Seth's hip keeping him close in case anything happened while Shawn was off talking to his teacher in Gym. It killed him to be away from him at such a vulnerable  moment but Seth promised he would be fine. Then again you never really plan a panic attack.

     Stopping at my locker Seth side stepped out of my arms allowing me to grab my stuff but suddenly someone was shoved violently into me sending my into Seth.

    "Watch it next time, queer," Kevin, the school's royal asshole, chuckled and walked off in the other direction.

     Straightening myself out I turned making sure Seth was fine and then was bombarded with apologizes, "I'm so sorry, that was my fault! I should have watched where I was walking! It won't happen again!"

     Looking down at the boy he was fairly cute but in that younger brother sort of way. He still had some growing to do as he was about 5'3'' and had remotely long brownish black hair with brown eyes. He still had braces and he had chubby cheeks making him even cuter but he tried to go for the emo style so he was a punk cute.

    "Don't worry about it. I'm Eli and that's my mate, Seth," I smiled sticking my hand out to him. He seemed so confused at my niceness, like nobody had ever been nice to him before.

    "I'm Ronnie," he finally smiled shaking my hand and as I assumed it was small and soft. Very...feminine. Turning I opened my locker and started grabbing my things and heard Shawn walk up and wrap his arm around Seth.

     Ronnie poked me and then stepped closer dropping his voice to a whisper, "you know there is a guy cuddling with your mate, right?"
Chuckling at him I grabbing my last binder and slammed my locker turning to the small boy I'd never seen before.

     "That's just Shawn. He's the other mate," I explained our love triangle and watched as he tilted his head trying to understand and just nodded after a while.

    "Werewolves are weird," he shrugged and turned when the bell ring running off to his class.

     I think I made a new friend!
  ***********************************
                         Shawn's P.O.V

     Sitting in class I watched Eli and Seth lean on each other working on their chemistry. Seth seemed to be slowly but surely coming out of his haze after seeing a therapist and Eli and I are feeling better. Him making a friend today just proves so. I love them more than they will ever know.

     Miss. Bates was behind me and suddenly screaming in my ear, "Mr. Ortiz what have you been doing for these past 25 minutes of class time?"

     Looking up at her I quirked my eyebrow knowing how to get out of this one even though she hated me, "I'm sorry Miss. Bates I'm having a rough week. Yesterday my dog got ran over and today my sister's pet hamster went missing." She immediately went googoo eyed and moved along patting my back wishing me the best.

     I may not be the smartest kid in class but pull a few strings and you can get out of any work. Looking back up both Eli and Seth were giving me that 'really bitch' face. Shrugging my shoulders I just looking back around the room and messed around, acting sad when I felt the teacher looking at me. When the bell finally rang for lunch I was almost running to the lunch line leaving behind the other two because it felt like legit my stomach was about to eat my other organs!

     "Well, well. Look who I meet again," the shorter boy from earlier today smiles at all is us.

     "I'm sorry, but I don't catch your name," I said looking over the boy catching the 'vampire vibe' from him.

     "Ronnie! There you are, I've been looking for you," another boy pops out from behind him aggravating the lunch line people. "Oh shut up! I don't even eat!"

     He was a tad bit taller than Ronnie maybe 5'5'' with black hair styled up into a quiff with cold blue eyes. He was muscular but not to the extent to where he worked out every day. You could definitely tell he drank blood instead of eating normal food like most vampires now days.

     "Sorry guys, this is my boyfriend Ky," Ronnie introduced and looked back at Ky waiting for him to finish his sentence.

    "Are you going to the rave with me tonight in Central Park? It gonna be amazing! Anyone who is anyone is gonna be there," Ky explained. Apparently it wasn't that big if I hadn't heard about it.

     Nearing the front of the line my stomach began to do flips and turns in its place just begging for food or it was gonna it itself.

     "I don't know. Are you guys going?" He turned asking us but directing his question mainly toward Eli. Shifting in his place awkward he looked towards me. Sure, because I was future Alpha I made all the decisions.

     "What time?" I asked.

     "It starts a eleven tonight and ends at around three or four," Ky nodded, "they always have the best raves on Friday."

    "Yeah, we'll be there," I nodded finally at the front of the line. Hurriedly I grabbed my tray of food along with a Gatorade and went to sit.

     I was hungry as fuck!
  ***********************************
A/N; yeah I know nothing really eventful happened but I needed to introduce Ronnie and Ky. Just wait for next chapter when they get to Partay and get their freak on!!!
  It's. Gonna. Be. Wild.
  Be prepared. That's all I can say.
  And also I wanted to say if any of you are going through a hard time with depression, anxiety, schizophrenia or anything really and need someone to talk to please dm me. I know what it's like to go through life and struggle with these things, I still am. It's a daily thing for me. So please. If you need someone to talk to about anything I am always here.