Chapter 8; Family

A/N: I know. But I still think Scarlet and Ryan make a cute couple. Therefore they made the role of Shawn's parents.
          Shawn's P.O.V

     I ran my hand through Seth's hair again watching his chest rise and fall as he slept. The constant beeping from the heart monitor became a rhythm letting me know my baby was still alive.

    "Shawn, it's getting late maybe you should take Eli and go. Your parents will worry. He'll be fine," Seth's older brother, Devon smiled at me shaking away a string of hair from his face. Shacking my head I swung my legs around the tiny chair and turned to see Eli curled up in the window seat with a blanket fast asleep.

     Sighing I looked up at Devon, "Alright, but I'll be back in the morning. You get some sleep too," I said using the hospital bed to push myself up and leaned down to kiss Seth head.

     "I'll be back babe and don't worry. I didn't leave you with chew baca,  that's just your older brother," I giggled kissing his forehead and stood up right reaching a punch to the arm.

     "Chew baca?" He asked his left eyebrow raised along with both fists in a defensive manner.

     "Yeah," I giggled clutching my arm,"Star Wars joke." I quickly stepped past him and leaned down trying to strip the blanket out of Eli's grip. A pillow was flung at me knocking into my head sending me crashing into Eli. Squealing Eli pushed at my stomach trying to lift me from him.

     "Devon and Seth Hawk," a feminine voice called from the door. Freezing in my spot I pushed myself off of Eli and turned to see and short blonde nurse with brown eyes and cute dimples.

    "I'm Devon, that's Seth," Devon pointed to each one of them looking at the woman suspiciously. Eyeing both Devon and the woman I felt a very awkward tension in the room.

     "Yeah, I'm gonna take Eli and go. See ya tomorrow," I nodded at Devon scooping Eli into my arms his head snuggled into my chest.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
        Eli's P.O.V

     When I woke up I wasn't in the stuffy funny smelling hospital room but in a huge pillow filled bed complete with a heated blanket on top. Looking around I couldn't place where I was. This definitely wasn't my small closet room but didn't look dirty or run down enough to be Seth's house.

     "Sleeping beauty has awaken!" Shawn's voice echoed making me jump and my head snap to look at the door to my right which had a handsome half naked werewolf blocking it.

     "How long was I out?" I asked noticing the sun was rising. Shawn giggled jumping onto the bed beside me.

     "About 11 hours, c'mon my mom made breakfast and she wants to meet you, awake," he said leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

    His lip ring was cold up against my lips but also seemed to massage them making me moan. I licked his lips asking for entrance but was surprised when he invaded my mouth with his tongue. My hands tracked up his naked back trying to memorize the feel of him.

     "Shawn! What did I say about closing your door!" A feminine screech boomed making us jump apart. I looked over seeing a petite woman with long curly blond hair and brown eyes glaring at Shawn.

     "Sorry, mom," Shawn whispered his face red from embarrassment. I smiled seeing him act this way, brushing my hand against his lower thigh.

     Shawn's mother sighed, "Well, get downstairs. Breakfast is waiting." She sounded disappointed for some reason and watched as Shawn pulled me up from the bed and laced our fingers together. She stepped aside letting us out of the room and I could feel her eyes boring into me.

     What did I do wrong?

     Shawn squeezed my hand and pulled me into the dining room filled with both his family and mine. I stopped walking looking around in shock. What was he planning?

     "C'mon babe," he whispered grabbing my hips and pulling me to the two empty chairs next to my younger sister. Sitting down she looked up at me with her green eyes and smiled.

     "Why did mama bring us over to Alpha Dave's house, Eli?" She asked twirling a fork over the table cloth. I looked over at Shawn not completely sure why my family was here. Weren't we supposed to be going to see Seth?

   "We're having breakfast and then I have a surprise for everyone," Shawn smiled at Lacy. She nodded and turned talking to her older sister, Olivia.

     Looking back to Shawn I shook my head, "What are we doing?" I questioned him looking down his tattooed chest and arms getting in my gawking for the day.

     "We're coming out," he shrugged leaning towards me and planting a peck on my lips quieting the table. Everyone's eyes were now on us and I froze. What were they gonna say? Males being mated together, sure! But three? Never happened in history, especially with a human!

     Guess we have no choice now.

  "Mom, dad. I'm mated to Shawn," I said looking over at my parents to see confusion turn to joy. They stayed quiet but nodded at me giving me their....I don't know, blessing?

     "Shawn, you're gay?" Alpha Dave questioned sending my heart rate into a spiral and my stomach did flips.

     We are all gonna die! All because Shawn likes anal! I haven't lived a full life I haven't even slept with Shawn or Seth! Oh the horror!!

    I didn't catch the rest of what was said because of the mini panic attack I was having all I know is a chair was thrown backwards and Alpha Dave was now standing.

     "What happens when you become alpha? What then? You can't have pups!" Dave yelled his face red with rage. I'm pretty sure he was seeing red.

     "I don't care about having pups! All I need are my mates to be happy! You know what, I'm not fighting with you. Eli let's go," Shawn pulled me up from my chair and lead me back to his room.His dad was still screaming at us when we closed the door.

   "Sorry. About him," he apologised his face oddly pale. I shock my head and cupped one of his cheeks.

     "Are you feeling alright?" I asked stepping forward and with my other hand feeling his forehead. He squirmed under my touch my hands and arms tingling.

     "Kiss me already," he growled pulling me up to meet his lips and pulling my body flush against his. His mouth trailed from my mouth down my cheeks to my neck. Using his tongue he searched and suddenly my whole body went weak. Moaning I had to hold myself up to stand with him touching me like that. His hands sat on my hips and trailed downwards pulling my thighs up so I could toss my legs around him.

     Tossing me on the bed he turned rummaging through one of his chest drawers. Sitting up I tried making myself taller as if to see what he was grabbing. He turned suddenly rope in hand and jumped on top of me.

   "Say my name," he growled attaching my neck again. Loving his dominance I responded.

    "Shawn," it came out more of an airy moan but that was all I could muster up. Suddenly there was a violent buzzing coming from his nightstand making him growl. Growl!

     That. Was. Sexy.

     Turning he grabbed the phone off the nightstand and answered, "Hello?"
Cock block. I thought thinking back to the rope he had grabbed and then my mind wandered to Seth. Seth!

     Am I a bad mate if I get totally lost in one mate that I kinda...sorta...maybe forget about the other one? I still love him though!