Chapter 12; The mark

Shawn's Style Above.
Eli's P.O.V

     Pulling my arms from underneath the blankets I relocated them, smashing into the space underneath my pillow, exposing my naked armpits to the cold air.

     "Eli," someone shook me, their hands cold telling me it was Seth. Shawn being werewolf is hot...all the time. His cells keeps heat flowing through his body at all times so he is ready for shape shifting. Growling I tried to move away but he scooted closer his legs tucked Indian style and created a hole for me to fall into him.

      "Eli, it's already noon. Are you gonna sleep all day? Not even eat lunch?" He asked his sinfully cold hands trailing down my naked chest to my abdomen making me shiver.
As I practically lay in his lap I debated the two important subjects. Do I face the bitter cold and give into my hunger and get up or do I stay here in this warm...comforting...warm....

     "Eli! Don't fall asleep again! Get up!" Seth yelled his lips almost pressed to my ear and a second later there was a sharp stinging sensation on my chest. Sitting up I looked at him rubbing my chest.
     "Did you just hit me?" I asked him squinting because he had turned on the lights with out telling me of potential blindness.

    "Maybe," he shrugged smirking making the anger in me grow but then I realized what I could do. I was stronger, taller, sexually frustrated.

     Throwing myself at him I pinned him to the bed ending up between his legs his eyes were squeezed closed, ready for impact. Opening them I smiled and leaned down grazing my lips against his neck making him gasp. Letting out a wisp of air I then began to suck and lick. His groans and moans were my cheering. After a few minutes I sat up and smiled at the round red and blue mark now on his neck screaming 'taken!'

     "Don't forget who you're messing with little boy," I said flicking his nose and standing, making my way to the kitchen.

                        Shawn's P.O.V

     Hearing footsteps coming down the steps I assumed it was Seth coming back down to tell me that he could not wake up Eli and that he was presumed dead. I know his sleep schedule, we've lived across the street from each other since we were born.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Have fun, Shawn! Don't be too much trouble!" My mother called to a small eight year old me letting me run off to play with my best friend in the whole world. Eli Freshman.
Stepping into the familiar green room with pictures of planets tacked to the walls I was suddenly attacked by a smaller boy. He had wrapped his arms around my neck and was hugging the living sesame out of me.

     "Are you okay, Eli?" I asked him as he let go of me. Looking at he face I noticed a new red mark covering the center of his forehead. Shaking his head no he sat in his floor collecting an action figure.

     "What happened?" I asked trying to inspect the mark as he looked down at the figure but having no luck. As he continued to play with the figure there was no answer.

    "Do you wanna play a game?" He asked looking up at me. This time, there was more of a nervous look in his eyes. I wonder what's wrong with Eli.

     "Sure! I love playing games with you!" I said sitting in the floor next to him. Collecting my action figure in my hands I awaited instructions as to how we played this game. 

     Sitting there a little longer I got impatient so I went to ask him how we were gonna play, "so wh-" Suddenly his lips were covering mine and I didn't really dislike it.

     Did that mean that Eli was my mate? No! He's a boy, mom and dad always said I'd find a nice girl. Girl! Pulling away from him I pulled the action figure close to me before setting it down as if he could of hugged me back. Setting him down I stood up and turned towards his door.

     "Wait! You don't like me?" He asked his eyes filling with tears. That sight made my heart break but at that young age I knew that telling them I had a crush on my male friend would crush them.

     "I liked you. But you will always just be the lame, star guy," I said, that being a really good burn back in fourth grade.

     Walking out of that room I heard him choke on his sobs and throw himself into his blue bed, burying his face into a pillow. Rejection hurts. Even in fourth grade.
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey, what did you have for lunch? I heard Eli. Turning I saw him half naked rummaging through the fridge like he hadn't eaten in days.

     "Just ate some salad and had some yogurt," I said thinking back to my words. How much they meant nothing to me and the whole world to him. How I meant nothing of them, how they crushed both me and him. Oh, what a funny thing lying does. Pushing myself off the couch I decided not to bring it up with him, it may be a sensitive area.
     "Ugh! We have nothing!" He exclaimed his face in rage as he slammed a cabinet closed. Chuckling I walked into the kitchen watching as he propped himself against the corner of the counter and looked at the ground in thought.

     "We have plenty of food," I said stepping forward and gesturing towards  new stalked shelves.

     "What I mean by that is that we have nothing I want right now!" He said exhaling dramatically, rolling his eyes, and stomping into the living turning the Tv to Netflix.

     Such a teenage girl.

     Following him I sat down next to him watching him click around for awhile before settling on 'Breaking Bad.' I didn't really know what it was about but I could tell you one thing. Drugs.

                        Seth's P.O.V

     Watching my phone flicker and finally for I sighed. How long had I been up here? An hour? Two? What were Shawn and Eli doing down stairs? It better not be anything messy. I am not picking up after them.

     Sighing I threw my phone to the side and pushed myself off the bed my feet being blanketed by the nice, warm carpet. As I opened the bedroom door I could hear the tv on downstairs and someone eating. Maybe they weren't causing trouble.

     Making my way down the stairs the living room was suddenly thrown into loud hysterics with both boys ending up having to wipe tears from their faces.

     Quirking my eyebrow I quietly made my way towards them questioning their sanity. "You could add Bitch to the end of anything and it's Jessie," Eli giggled his cheeks a dark pink from laughing.

     "Chairs, bitch," Shawn said in an odd accent making both boys resume their nonsensical laughing. Sitting down next to Shawn I still wasn't quite sure what was going on.

     "Anyone want to explain?" I asked looking at the screen and having it just read the usual 'Netflix' signature annoying 'are you still alive after binge watching for 13 hours? Would you like to continue?' Message.

     "Breaking Bad," Eli said pointing to the screen with the remote and pressing play picking up his bowl of soup he seemed to materialize out of nowhere.