Chapter 4; Bloody idiot.

Shawn's P.O.V

     "Is this what love feels like," Seth's voice shook like he was scared but as those words hit my ears my heart stopped, "like with you?"
Racing again it felt as if my heart just might pop out of my chest. Whipping around not wanting I to hear anymore I stomped down the hallway trying to find someone who I know dealt.

     Every time my boots hit the shiny tile it made a loud echo making everyone look up at me. Finally finding Justin, a known druggie, I pointed and he just laughed extending his hand. By the time I got to him he had my usual amount in a baggie with a roll paper, all he needed was the money.

     "You know the drill, Ortiz," Justin laughed his multiple girlfriends handing around him reeking of marijuana. Nodding I dig into my pocket digging out my wallet and pulling it out. Opening the old leather I pulled out two twenties and exchanged for the sweet relief.

     "Nice to see you," Justin nodded patting my back as I walked out the back door beside him and his dumb bimbos. The cold air hit me again reminding me of Seth reminding me of Eli. Man, I'm having a fucked up day.

     Sighing I opening the bag, lining the paper and rolled it up. Sticking my hand back into my pocket I then heard footsteps coming down the allie followed by voices.

     "You really think he would come down here?" I heard Seth ask someone.

     "When he wants to get away. I'm sure he is down here now," I then heard Eli reply.
  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      Eli's P.O.V

     "Eli, tell me what happened?" Zayle sighed placing his hand on my back.

     Shrugging his hand off I whispered, "boy problems." He sighed again removing his warm hand from my back. With my head in my arms and my eyes closed all I could see were flashed of Seth and Shawn.

     WHY!!!

     The jingle of the library doors went off alarming everyone someone had entered but I didn't raise my head.

     "You know I'm straight but maybe I can help. Maybe gay guys aren't that different from girls," Zayle exclaimed seeming happy and wanting to help.

     Laughing I looked up into his dark green eyes framed by his dirty blonde hair. "What? They have penises, like anal, blowjobs, and sad, yet romantic, yet funny movies?" I asked being sarcastic with him.

     Smiling he looked down at me since he was sitting in the table, "except the penis part I think you just explained the women race." We both cracked up but were quickly shushed by grumpy readers near by.

     "Since when did women become a race?" I asked looking down at my nails letting my arms fall from the oak table.

     "It always has been for men. A race they still can't understand," I heard a familiar voice next to me. Turning I saw Seth.

     "I'll take that as my que to leave," Zayle awkwardly stood grabbing his bag and quickly retreating from the table.

     "Hi," Seth waved smiling at me, "I'm sorry about Shawn I just wanted to come see what grudge was between you guys. If you would tell me." The way he stood shifting from one foot to the other was cute. Was he scared of me?

     No then he wouldn't seek me out.

     Clearing my throat I pointed to the seat next to me, "You may want to sit." Nodding he sat next to me his brown eyes staring up at me expectingly. They sparkled in the library's light.

     "Okay let's start at the beginning..."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Seth's P.O.V

     "Wait! Let me get this straight. Shawn, you, and I are all mates?" I asked Eli breaking the silence I had during all his story he was telling me. My heart was racing both with shock and rage.

     "The goddess never makes a mistake. So don't question it." His words rang in my head. How could he say something like that but push Eli away? Asshole!

     "Exactly," he sighed looking down at the table his eyes tearing up for what seemed like the hundredth time. My heart weep for him and this time I didn't push away the feeling. Pushing myself forward on the oak I enveloped Eli in my arms squeezing him. Even though he was taller he felt right in my arms, he set a fire in my heart, on my body, he was my fire.

     "Let's go find that asshole and beat some sense into him," I whispered rubbing my hand up the soft material of his jacket on his back.

     Nodding he wrapped his arms around me nuzzling his head into my neck scooting closer to me, "This feels right." Standing up with him wrapped in my arms I grabbed what I assumed was his bag, threw it over my shoulder and then picked up Eli and tossed him over my shoulder. I may be small but I have muscle.

     Eli squealed in surprise getting shushed by nearby readers making me laugh. Here we come Shawn. I said I could find out anything. Watch out.