Chapter 15; Dreams

Ky above. Also, make sure you're holding onto something!

                             Eli's P.O.V

     As we sat down to eat Shawn immediately tore into his food acting as if he hadn't seen food in days when really it had only been this morning. His mouth smacked as he chewed his lips not able to close around the amount of food his shoved into it.

     Feeling everyone's eyes on him he stopped chewing and looked upwards at us, "wa?"

  "You're acting like the animal you are," Ronnie's boyfriend who's name I had forgotten spat at him with his nose crackled with disgust. Hold up. Someone chewing with their mouth open grosses you out but you eat/drink blood to continue to survive and we're the gross one's? Vampires are weird! Glaring at him momentarily he then shrugged and swallowed taking a smaller bite satisfying everyone.

     "So, I was thinking. Before the rave maybe you guys would like to come over after school? Get ready with us?" I asked turning towards Ronnie and Ky my insides really hoping they said yes. I could really use some new friends besides. Shawn and Seth are great, but being around the all the time is kinda...boring?

     "Sure!" Ronnie smiled jumping in his seat and picking up a fry from his tray and tossed it into his mouth. Giggling he did it over and over.

     Ky shook his head at his boyfriend smiling. "Ronnie has ADHD. So he has to entertain himself all the time or he gets bored, fast! He makes up all these weird games he plays in class, the car, or even just switching from class to class," Ky told us as we all watched the smaller boy entertain himself or rather his condition with tossing fries and catching them with his mouth.

     Stopping as he chewed he nodded looking over at us, "it's true. But it's my momma's fault. She drank every now and then when she was pregnant and now I'm screwed up!" We all chuckled at how enthusiastically he said the sad statement and then went back to tossing fries until they were all gone.
**********************************
             Shawn's P.O.V

      Making it home I wasn't really excited about this whole rave thing but Eli and Seth were talking nonstop about it. Seeing that it was bringing Seth out of whatever funk he was in back to his normal self, even if it was just for this one night, was worth it. I was sat in the couch with Ky and Seth, Eli, and Ronnie were in the kitchen saying something about snacks.

     "So, you're future alpha. I was not expecting that," Ky said a smirk smile across his face. Looking over at him I quirked one of my eyebrows.

     "And why not? Am I not quite man enough for you?" I asked scooting closer to him on the couch. As much as I wish that sentence meant nothing to mean, and I wish it did, it meant something. Deep within me: deep, deep within, I had this attraction towards him. Not like a mating attraction, just a generalized attraction.

     "And what if I don't think you are?" His beautiful blue eyes started into mine challenging me. Luring me towards him as he inched closer. Placing his hand on my upper thigh he leaned in closer his breath now fanning my face, "show me just what a man you are."

     At that comment my body seemed to control itself as my lips attached themselves with his soft, pink ones and I shoved him backwards into the couch pinning him down his hands over his head. As our lips began to move rhythmically out tongues then joined the dance. Trailing my lips down wards I sucked in his neck and began to grind my hips with his gaining beautiful sounding moans out of him.

    "Oh, fuck. Mmmmmmm," he hummed bucking his hips into mine his penis now fully erect. Sliding my hands up his tee-shirt I still kissed around his neck trying to find his special spot.

    "Behind his ear," I heard Ronnie's voice making me fling myself off Ky.

     "Aww! But it just started getting good!" Eli whined sat on the floor with the others surrounded by snacks and a fully erect solider. Felling Ky's hands on me suddenly felt wrong,

     "I mean if you insist." Pushing him away I shook my head and just sat on the couch. What was I about to do? Cheat on my mates? Why were they okay with this? What had they done?
Looking up at Eli he looked sexually crusted but now a little uncomfortable in his pants. Seth was in a similar situation but he had seemed to have lost a shirt getting snacks.

     Again I felt Ky's hands on me as he trailed his fingers on my chest and he kneeled behind, his head was in my shoulder as he whispered, "they wanna watch, so let's give them a show, big boy. Fuck me like they do on discovery channel." His voice was so husky and deep and at the end his teeth graded my ear lobe making me gasp. I knew it was wrong. But it was like that song, my mind was telling me no but my body was telling me fuck yes.

   Again I looked to Eli and Seth, "why are you okay with 'this?" I asked gesturing between Ky and I holding back everything as the boy pressed his member into my back begging me to do something about it.

  "Well, we have been meaning to talk to you for awhile about having some people 'over.' It just so happened that Ronnie and Ky were this opened minded," Seth shrugged as his eyes held nothing but lust.

     Kinky. My mates were kinky little fucks.

     Turning I locked lips with Ky again hoping that would answer them that I was okay with arrangements. Tossing him back onto the couch I stripped him of his shoes and tight ass pants. As I began to palm him through his shorts I felt a pair of lips on the back of my back and teeth dig into my skin .
"Fuck," both Ky and I moaned out in unison. Lips forgotten I trailed my lips down his neck to his chest slowly unbuttoning each button as Seth worked on trying to undress me from behind. Helping him out I just pulled my shirt over my head exposing my torso.

     Knock, Knock.

     "Shawn! I don't have a key!" I heard my mom's voice. Sighing I quickly jumped from the couch.

     "Go! Go to my room and take everything! Don't leave anything out here. Anything, and lock my door," I said as I pulled my pants back up and zipped them fixing my hair on the way to the door.

    "Coming!" I yelled. When I got there I stood there for a few seconds giving the boys some time. Opening the door my mom and dad barged into the house with groceries in their arms.

    "Why was the door locked if you are home?" My mom asked as she placed the bags of the island in the kitchen.

   "You know Seth has anxiety. He probably locked it when we came back home from school," I said knowing that's exactly what happened because I always forget to lock the front door. Nodding she waved me off with her hand keeping dad in the kitchen to help her out away things. Checking the living room it was spotless. Smiling I rounded the couch once more and reached under grabbing my stash of condoms and lube I had never used.

     I mean, who has living room sex? Only for books right? Running up the stairs I heard quiet moans and rustling noises coming from my room.

     Knocking all of the sounds stopped, "it's me." I heard everyone take a breath of relief and I was dragged into the room.

     Everybody was naked by now. "You ready to pu and into me, daddy?" Ky asked as he stood there in all his glory.
***

     "Mr. Ortiz!" My teacher Mr. Novak yelled smacking a ruler down on my desk waking me. Wait. That was a dream?

    I dreamt of pounding into my mate's, best friend's, boyfriend? Holy shit.

     It seemed so real.

  Looking up at my English teacher I tried to fit the puzzle pieces together. I must have went to lunch, came to class, and then fell asleep and dreamt. Well, that.

     Snickering came from all areas of the classroom and looking around I caught sight of not only Eli but a familiar pair of blue eyes too.

     Fuck! How come I never noticed I had English with him?
***********************************